[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How normal is it for a guy to cry if you refuse him sex? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: reese_large.jpg (57KB, 1139x541px) Image search: [Google]
reese_large.jpg
57KB, 1139x541px
How normal is it for a guy to cry if you refuse him sex? I've been dating a guy for over a month and we've had sex a few times. However, I've also denied him sex twice and each time he literally started crying. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
>>
That's not the least bit normal. You really should've known this.

You know what? You should videotape it. Please.
>>
He may be trying to manipulate you, or maybe he just has some real issues.
>>
>>18315187
>>18315202
may be a trauma or low self steem.
Perma virgin here, i don't think i'd cry
>>
>>18315187
Now imagine what he will do once you deny him marriage or new car.
>>
>>18315187
He is probably crying because he is imagining the endless sexual desert that awaits him once the honeymoon phase ends. That or he has some kind of issues that you should probably talk to him about. Who knows.
>>
>>18315187
that OP image has been used for many b8 threads, so I just assume this is another one of your fantasy, OP
>>
Ugh, not cry but my ex whined and whined when I didn't want to have sex until I gave in.
>>
>>18315187

LOLOLOL wtf did this really happen? I guess I'm a fucking bitch cuz I would laugh so fucking hard.
>>
>>18315187
Maybe he was having a bad day? Its cause for concern regardless. Does he ever cry when hes alone?
>>
hes manipulation you.
>>
>>18315187
How can you respect a guy that cries?
>>
>>18315507
Men should cry. Crying is normal and healthy.

Just not about this.
>>
>>18315187
does he have the tism?
im thinking its either that or hes just a great big pussy
>>
>>18315553
I don't cry and I'm fine. Even tried to cry and can't. Crying is for weak men.
>>
>>18315588
Inability to cry is not a sign of "strength"

It's a sign of emotional detachment (which isn't exactly a strength, either)
>>
>>18315603
Oh yes it is. I can turn it on and off and serves me well and can suck it up and power through anything. Strength instead of being incapacitated sniveling in a corner.
>>
>>18315613
you clearly lack empathy.

Which isn't surprising at this point.

You're considerably weaker than you think.
>>
>>18315618
What? I have empathy, likely too much, I just don't cry.
>>
>>18315613
Huh, and you're probably afraid of people knowing the "real" you, because you fear that they may know your weakspots and use them to crush you.

>inb4 "hurr, you a crying bitch, boy"
Last time I cried was 6 years ago.
>>
>>18315187
I don't know about all this manipulation stuff (maybe?dunno) ... but this guy DEFINITELY has issues. Serious mental/emotional issues that go way beyond the normal scope of insecurities and inadequacies.

This guy isn't necessarily dangerous, but he's fucked up. Period.

The only person who I have heard of doing something similar was a former child soldier--like literally he was forced to join a gurilla army and start killing people at the age of 7--who ended up coming to live in the US.

He Started dating a friend of mine and at first, he was one of the sweetest guys she ever been with (though I face palmed so hard when I heard his background. It's like she was ASKING for shit to blow up) but a few months in, stuff started to go sideways, and she was trying to get away because the PTSD and drugs were becoming too much for her to handle, and he started doing shit like purposefully getting in to arguments and then started pulling all kinds of shit to guilt her in to staying

During one particular argument where she was trying to kick him out and finally end things, he literally slammed himself in to a door she was closing to try to give himself a concussion and pretend he was knocked out, and then acted all quiet like he was brain damaged. The ER discharged him as fine and his brother didn't seem to think he was in any danger, but Im pretty sure he did this knowing it would be extra effective (not even a year prior, one of her closest friends died under similar circumstances where he got a head injury, was instantly discharged from the ER, and died not 24 hours later) And of course It worked, she was a fucking mess, I remember that 3AM call where she was panicking and sobbing, going out of her mind thinking she may have killed him. How he was going to die just like her friend. It added another 2 or 3 months to their "relationship"

I don't know that this guy is THAT level, but this ain't a good sign.
>>
>>18315603
>>18315588
I'm a guy and haven't cried in 12 years since my dad died

I'm more worried about exploding than anything and have thought about going to a therapist because of it

>Don't glorify not being able to let out emotions
>>
>>18315647
Huh, got plenty of close friends and in a very stable relationship for 10 years. I just don't fucking cry. Just because you cannot get your head around this fact doesn't mean I am the one with a problem.
>>
>>18315664
Being me, the best way I can describe it as being like an emotional sneezing

You know that feeling when you're about to sneeze but you just can't?

It"s there for a reason, Saying that crying is for the weak just adds to men's societal problems as a whole
>>
>>18315409
> until I gave in
That's what you were doing wrong, right there. By giving in, you're teaching him that whining is an acceptable way of getting sex from you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.