[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey anons,

So my girlfriend has a very low sex drive. I'm talking mostly rock bottom. Our current dry spell is about 1.5 months, and I think we've gonever as much as 3 months before. The sex comes in waves, she'll want a lot of sex all the time on occasion (we've had entire days of just laying in bed, making out and fucking before) for about a month, then for a few months it'll slowly cool down to once a week, every other week, she'll have sex because she feels obligated and then not at all for awhile until shell slowly get back into it again.

My question is, as she has literally no idea why so sometimes her sex drive is literally zero, what can I do to help her figure out what the matter is? She gets horny when she has to use the bathroom atm but that's it. We make out but less than normal, she'll occasionally tease me and touch me, there is still deep affection, but the desire for actually having sex or doing something sexual just isn't there at all for her.

What can I do to help her out? 4 year relationship btw
>>
>>18314001
Probably go see a doctor. It sounds like something medical more than psychological.
>>
>>18314037
Oh, really? She also never really masturbates, she occasionally has sexual thoughts but not often (primarily when needing to pee), she also gets afraid of sex as even with lots of foreplay and lube I cause her pain and need to be very gentle for a few minutes. Apparently she has been this way forever, labeled herself a sexual in highschool as she didn't understand what the matter was but thinks of herself as definitely straight since our relationship. It's not attraction either as she has before had the opportunity to sleep with someone who to her was 10/10 but just didn't want it at all. I have been her only sexual or romantic partner in her entire life.

Do you think it's medical?
>>
>>18314056
Absolutely in that case. Especially since even with lube there's pain.
>>
>>18314065
Well, the pain typically subsides after a minute or two and I physically feel her body adjust. She does have a problem feeling pleasure and she lusts enough to grab my crotch through my pants or rub against me but not enough for even a handjob or something usually.
>>
>>18314072
Well I'm not a doctor dude, I'm sure just saying it's all not normal and is very probably medical.
>>
>>18314077
Right. I'll talk to her about it. She is extremely shy about these things, hates seeing the doctor and always avoids serious topics. I'm taking her for a check up next week coincidentally, maybe by then I can convince her
>>
FORCE HER
>>
do you live together?
>>
>>18314136
Honestly I've considered being more aggressive and seeing if she uses our safeword. Bad idea?

>>18314140
No, not yet. We are working on that. Instead she visits frequently and I visit her at her parents home frequently. She is typically more affectionate there and in the past is more frequently randomly sexual with me there compared to how often i visit there. However what we can do is obviously limited.
>>
>>18314159
>No, not yet
so 4 year relationship with pretty scarce and bad sex, also bad logistics. yeesh. doesnt look good.

also you say "she doesnt masturbate". you dont live with her, you wouldnt know her true habits.

i say this shit is going down and you arent seeing it, maybe youre even cucked or in process to be.
>>
>>18314165
Logistics aren't bad, we see each other almost every single day as much as possible. She's still in college (grad program) and thus lives at home during the interim. Also she talks to me constantly throughout the day and has for 6 years. She occasionally gets horny and wants to masturbate but rarely legitimately does, and never for very long if she actually does since she doesn't know how i make her feel so good.

The relationship was utterly sexless the entire first year until she lost her virginity to me. It's a little presumptive to draw such grand conclusions. So many people on adv have trust issues
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.