[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get someone to care about your depression and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3854.jpg (88KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3854.jpg
88KB, 740x740px
How do you get someone to care about your depression and you enough to not pull away when you tell them?
>>
You can't get/force someone to care about you. If they don't ask or listen to you like how you'd like you can communicate with them depending your relationship with them. If they don't show interest just lose them. You don't need more negativity as is.
>>
Not OP but I get what he means. Nobody supports you when you say youre depressed. You can even lose friends and loved ones, and rather than hoping you get better, they just look down upon you.

I know that feel OP, it sucks.
>>
who are you talking to about your depression? is it your boss?
>>
>>18313306
>You can't get/force someone to care about you
Its not about how to get SOMEone to care about you. Its how to get ANYone to care about you.

When youre depressed, it only takes one person to make a world of difference
>>
>>18313323
Ok should've specified more.
You can't find people to care if you isolate yourself that's for sure. It's a bit contradicting to the point but you have to help yourself in ways first. Try go out and meet people. Soon enough one of them will care about you in depth
>>
>>18313312
This is really hard for me, honestly. I took a long time to tell my best friend, and now I feel like he's pulling away from me. That hurts so much. I don't want to believe that talking about struggle with someone is always a mistake.

I've guided him through a number of rough patches, and now I feel like a burden asking him for help.

>>18313314
No, my best friend. I would not talk to my boss about depression...
>>
>>18313287
Get down off your cross and put a smile on you face.
>>
>>18313335
>Soon enough one of them will care about you in depth
Especially because, yeah, I felt like my best friend really does care deeply about me, in depth, more than anyone else. It's just never really been tested if he'd truly stick by me in a dark period before, because I haven't had one like this.
>>
Not everyone is cut out to help others. In my experience, most people aren't
>>
>>18313312
My experience too, but it made me realize those people weren't really my friends, or at least not worth keeping around as friends. I have some friends who put up with my shit, and I wish they knew how nice it is to have them around.
>>
>>18313390
This. Friends are merely an entertainment source once you're past school age.
>>
>>18313820
Isn't pasf school age when you really need people to rely on? I'd hope the friendships get better.
>>
>>18313676
At what point is it time to decide if a friend is really a friend?
>>
>>18314295
And how do you change your relationship if you realize a friend isn't there for you?
>>
What do you actually expect from your friend?
>>
Go out and get your cock sucked
>>
>>18314783
Or suck your best friend's cock
>>
>>18314295
For me there was just a breaking point where we started avoiding each other.

>>18314492
Sadly, you can't really make them into caring people. You just have to sort of let go of them or/and go find new people to hang out with who may turn out to be more helpful.
>>
>>18315914
That's rough man. I really love the dude and feel a deep trust/brotherhood with him. Makes it a lot worse to lose that.
>>
File: 1493244075448.png (2MB, 700x7933px) Image search: [Google]
1493244075448.png
2MB, 700x7933px
>>18313287
Nobody will ever care. But that is not important. The only person that can get you out is yourself. It is tough, but we are all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>18316064
Is there any point to reaching out for support?
>>
>>18316520
No
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.