[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the odds: pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

So, I probably already fucked up, but I want to know the chances. What are the odds of knocking up a girl if a) she just had her period and b) I pulled out succesfully (as far as it goes for cum, anyway)?
>>
Very small, relax bro
>>
File: 1432971639436.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432971639436.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
The period thing doesn't matter... women can technically get pregnant before, during, and after their periods. Sperm can survive in the womb for a while. That said, if you really did pull out before you starting cumming, then it's pretty unlikely that she's pregnant. If you want the peace of mind, you might consider investing in Plan B. Otherwise, just be more careful in the future. Always wrap it before you tap it.
>>
if you pull out she basically can't get pregnant. the only way it can happen is if there is sperm in your precum, and even then it's not worth worrying about because it's so uncommon. just make sure you can pay for an abortion if anything does happen.
>>
Google could give you percentages.
>>
Depends on whether you came beforehand too; sperm can live I think for a week before really dying off. I'd give it a 1/3 chance of pregnancy. Almost a coin toss. If you are really worried after this, ask her to go on the pill. It will reduce that to like 1/50 (which considering you only need to get her pregnant once, is still pretty large), but there are other benefits like not having to deal with monthly cramps, and a lot less acne all around too. Look it up sometime.
>>
Where?

Not OP but I tried that before and all I get is abstinence propoganda
>>
That 1/50 chance means 1/50 women that fuck regularly will get knocked up on the pill, not 1/50 fucks end up in pregnancy.

Good luck finding "regularly" defined though
>>
>>18313156
>>18313159
>>18313167
Thanks. This is kinda calming.
>period thing doesn't matter
Wasn't this the base for that rythm method for birth control?
>Always wrap it before you tap it.
Yes, I know, and I was stupid, but the thing is that condoms were making me loose the erection. Idk if thats normal, but I tried 2 times in a first encounter we had (no penetration there) and with another brand, once, before giving up and going in raw.
>>18313169
Tried there first, but only found people telling anechdotes about kids born from pull out failure.
>>
File: IMG_1828.gif (21KB, 491x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.gif
21KB, 491x426px
>>18313149
Withdrawal, when done perfectly,has a 4% failure rate. That's 1 out of every 25 women who do it perfectly every time still get pregnant within a year.

Withdrawal, when done typically, has a failure rate of 22%. That's more than 1 out of every 5.

Precum can contain viable semen, especially if you did not urinate inbetwen your last ejaculation and sex. Semen can survive within the female for up to 6 days. Ovulation typically occurs roughly a week or so after menstration, but this varies greatly between women and even between cycles of the same woman. This is why the only "safe days" using the calendar method are between after ovulation has passed and the first day of menstruation.

I'd say you're most likely not pregnant, but perhaps go and get emergency contraception to be sure.

Do not rely on withdrawal. Start using a more effective contraceptive method.
>>
>>18313191
Oh, ok. So, after menstruation it is actually bad. Shit. Thanks anon, for giving me concrete data. I guess the withdrawal percentages benefit me, but I can't really be sure. Thanks.
>>
>>18313190
>the thing is that condoms were making me loose the erection. Idk if thats normal

Thats normal. Ive been fucking for years and it still happens.

Id love anyone forever if they have a solution to that, that doesnt involve drugs. I fucking hate condoms, not because of the lack of feeling, but they sometimes make sex just plain impossible.

>t. guy that just wasted $100 on a hooker because there was no way I was going in raw
>>
>>18313191
Also here are some good sources
https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7477165/
>>
File: IMG_6404.png (66KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6404.png
66KB, 650x720px
>>18313213
No problem anon. Here's a chart about emergency contraception.
>>
>>18313235
>>18313218
Thanks a lot anon. This is very helpful
>>18313214
I got my first time ever ruined by the fuckers, so yeah, I too would love a solution.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.