[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More problems with egg boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: random.png (35KB, 183x256px) Image search: [Google]
random.png
35KB, 183x256px
Hi there

A few days ago I made a post about my boyfriend who insists that he's an egg and a lot of you found it funny but didn't help me come up with any actual solutions.

Nothing has changed. He still wants me to call him "egg" or "the egg" and only refers to himself with like.... egg terms (asking if I'm going to crack him, referring to his shell, talking about making food with himself, etc). At this point, I've kind of gotten used to it and accepted that this is just who he's choosing to be at this point in his life but he recently (Thursday) ran away and left a note saying that he did it because he was tired of my "constant covert attempts to crack and cook the egg". He has not been answering his phone, hasn't shown up to work and he doesn't have any friends so I don't know where he could have gone so I'm very worried about him. He's a shut in so he doesn't have any favorite spots for me to check and literally no one that we both know has heard from him. What should I do?
>>
>>18312528
Find someone mentally stable
>>
>>18312528
Call the police and find a new bf who isnt crazy
>>
>>18312528
If it's been 24 hours go to the local police station and file a missing persons report. Include all this egg information, every detail they can and explain to them you think he may be a danger to himself. If what you are saying is true he is clearly suffering from some sort of delusion and paranoia. He needs help.
>>
>The classic "Pretend to go insane and run away" break up strategy

I see your bf is a man of the arts
>>
>>18312528
Maybe he is hatching
>>
>>18312558
He's been talking about that for the past few weeks :/ I sure hope that isn't what he's trying to do. It might be time for me to get the authorities involved before he hurts himself
>>
>>18312571
Kek. It's probably fake, but yeah call the authorities.
>>
He REALLY needs mental help. Therapy if it's mostly from his past, pills if it's because his body decided to release chemicals that twist his senses and logic enough to make him think people are out for his egg-ness.
>>
>>18312580
I'm just worried about getting a therapist involved because he doesnt trust many people and I don't want him to feel betrayed by me getting him a therapist
>>
>>18312528
I didn't hear the full story from yesterday but it sounds like he is trying to make you break up with him.

I sincerely doubt he is genuine
>>
>>18312528
If this strange thing is true (which i doubt)
He has been gone for 3-4 Days ?!
You really should call the cops and his parents. You should be woried about this instead of posting on a chink imageboard.
And how didn't you warn a psychologist or something about his strange behaviors ?
>>
>>18312553
>>18312600
>>
>>18312605
I haven't seen him since Wednesday night. I saw the note on Thursday morning. His parents don't really like dealing with him and I feel like the cops won't believe me. He really, really doesn't like therapists and have serious trust issues and I didn't want him to get upset with me for asking people to step in because then he would feel like I was undermining his ability to take care of himself.
>>
>>18312633
Between trust issues, "his parents don't want to deal with him", "cops might not... and finding him dead what do you prefer ? Just do all of these, he is in a dangerous state who knows what he is doing or what he has done
>>
>>18312633
Just call the cops, says your boyfriend has dissapeared and don't talk about the egg thing except later during the call; and say that you find it ridiculous yourself but the fact that he has disappeared makes you really worried.
Call his parents as well, between a little trust issue and the risk of having to deal with him being dead or stuck somewhere dying: you HAVE to do something.
The risk is too high.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.