[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3994.jpg (58KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
58KB, 601x508px
Do you guys have and advice for being lonely, i have been very down recently thinking that I'm gonna be alone forever and it's really effecting my social skills at work
>>
I have my gaming friends and my cat so I'm good.
>>
learn to love yourself and have positive conversations with your own thoughts.

Visit an Asian massage parlor. They treat you like royalty.

Try online dating.

Focus on your goals. Your number one priority should always be working on making your dreams come true. If I feel lonely I pick up my guitar and play as well as I can for an hour. (Or I go to the local parlor)

Self-improvement. Look good, feel good, attract good people.

Study dating and relationship skills until it's second nature. Check out rsdtyler and coreywayne on youtube.

Believe that God is always with you, guiding you, and sending you love.
>>
Play video games and accept your crippling loneliness. That's what I did. You feel much better when you do.

If you're in school you may be able to join a few clubs and try to get friends there. If you have a job try talking to your coworkers more.

Join a running, biking, walking club in your city.

It's hard to meet people after a certain age. Even when people are friendly they find it hard to make new friends after being set in their ways for so many years.
>>
I just do a lot of prescription drugs, SSRIs and benzos mainly, pretty easy to get. I can't feel a thing anymore
>>
Learn to meditate and remember hookers exist if you need to get laid.
>>
Okay, regarding something like lack of friendship: Get a new hobby that forces you to go out and socialize. Something where interacting with another human being is required. Something with a regular schedule is good as well. Even if it's something as dumb as "I go out and play Magic every Friday night", it's something.

Romantic partners, I honestly can't tell you. Every relationship I've ever been in has involved a lot of me fumbling into someone.
>>
>>18312274
Same situation as you.

Things that have helped me for some time:

As it's already been said here, focus on your goals and hobbies, strive to improve on yourself everyday.
Join as many social events as you can, this will definitely improve your loneliness.
If you can, afford a pet, that's pretty much why humans domesticated so many animals.

And most importantly, keep going, you have to find the strength inside of you to get through the challenge that is life. Cheers!
>>
in all seriousness, antidepressants are amazing things. They'll improve your depression, reduce your social anxiety, and make it easier to meet people.
>>
>>18312402
Oh and try to stay in touch with your family, that helps A LOT.
>>
Thanks for the help guys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.