[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: near.gif (416KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
near.gif
416KB, 320x180px
I work about 25+ hours a week and make 200+ish a week. What can I do with this? Like I want to make it into more money but its such a small amount per week I dont think I can make anything with it. I wanna make more money now while I wait to find a real job and make alot more money.
>>
>>18312174
Get a second job
Start a side hustle doing freelance work on fiver
Spend time learning a more marketabe skillet to get you a better paying job
Flip things via Craigslist or email or Facebook marketplace
>>
>>18312206
Is there anything to do with this small amount to start creating capital and making more money over time? Or just worry about that when I get a real job. My only bills are about 300 a month
>>
>>18312307
Depends. If you have a skill or talent for creating things, I'd look at rolling some excess money into purchasing supplies to try and turn a profit by selling finished works online.

Chances are though that you ought to enhance your existing skillset. You could potentially earn more if you knew things like

Access
Excel
quickbooks
Social media management
Powerpoint
Network security
Computer repair

So it's up to you. Think long term. Are you gonna earn more money doing short term piddly shit or will a longterm investment pay off 3 or 4x as much
>>
>>18312399
Yea I know thats the thing to do which im stuck with because idk what I wanna do long term, but I feel like there has to be something I can do now to help build capital for long term, 200 a week isnt alot but its better than nothing.
>>
If you're not already driving, get driving. I'm guessing you're not out of mommy's house yet? Don't sweat that too much; people over-50 moving back in with THEIR parents is old news already.

Anyway, get driving. If anyone calls your car expenses 'selfish' then politely remind them that mobility is vital to career development and many of today's real jobs are mobile jobs.

Once you're driving, sign up for Lyft. My crippling dementia qualifies me for dole healthcare and apparently they'll send Lyft to pick me up and take me to the headshrinker. You'll probably have total shit for passengers, but that's exactly how you turn your current money into more money.

Don't pretend you're ready for investing. It's about the same as pretending you're ready to play competitive poker.
>>
>>18312440
I suggest you spend a year seriously learning the software in the post above you. You'll increase your earning potential 4x easily with the right employer compared to what you're earning now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.