[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mistress general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Sports_b05f73_5628945.jpg (36KB, 491x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sports_b05f73_5628945.jpg
36KB, 491x720px
Hey Anons,

I am an attorney out in California. This year I'm hoping to take my girlfriend on vacation, preferably somewhere romantic, tranquil, and in the Caribbean/Mexico. I want this to be a great relaxing week long experience for us to really spend some quality time together. She's really into animals, so if there was a place that would allow us to see some neat animals, even better. Price isn't as much of a factor, though I'd rather get more for my money. I'm worried that since we live in California, the Caribbean/Mexico would just be a cheaper version of what we're already used to. Thanks in advance for your advice Anons.

Pic sort of related, GF has that sort of body.
>>
KYS you cheater
>>
>Caribbean
Shithole with a good marketing department.

>Europe
Aloha Snackbar

>Niche exotic locations
You gonna get ransomed.

>I am an attorney out in California.
Fuck your profession and fuck your state. Fuckyou-squared for putting both of them together. But also, consider traveling within the US. Have you seen Montana? You'll look like you actually have knowledge of the world instead of just having money, if you can be creative with locations instead of just flying to meme resorts.

PS: all these hoes only like you for your money, so don't ever go up against the government. Saw it happen, saw the results.
>>
>>18312166
take a look at Costa Rica. Mountains, ocean and rain forest.
>>
File: picsortofrelated.jpg (43KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
picsortofrelated.jpg
43KB, 600x375px
>>18312235
Not cheating, simply refer to gf as mistress

>>18312256
I'm not a big fan of either my profession or state, but its sort of the hand I was dealt. The meme resorts take a lot of the guess work out of traveling, which with my schedule is really helpful. Not sure why Montana would equal "knowledge of the world," but then again I am a Californian.

>>18312262
Thank you Anon, definitely something to consider. I am a little worried about the stability of the place/kidnapping, but it might be worth the risk. Do you suggest any place in particular?
>>
Go to Italy. Mountains, great food, countryside, history. IMO it's the most beautiful country for visiting.
>>
>>18312295
That would be incredible, but since we only have a week, including travel, we will most likely have to keep it within the western hemisphere. Appreciate it though
>>
>>18312290
>I am a little worried about the stability of the place/kidnapping, but it might be worth the risk.
>Getting held hostage by terrorists is worth the risk of having sex I can have already

Civil law? I've only known civil and bankruptcy attorneys (and judges of all kinds) who are that dumb.
>>
>>18312290
If you're not another inbred cunt from Riverside, then you've probably already seen what tropical scenery looks like. This means Hawaii, Caribbean, Florida, and Cancun are dumb ideas.

Go to cold areas instead, especially if it's during May/Jun/July when the climate won't rape your butthole. Alaska, Montana, New York; just don't do Scandinavia for the same reasons you wouldn't fly to Somalia. (inb4 crybabying)
>>
File: CjLZiFf.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
CjLZiFf.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>18312302
I think the risk is worth it for the chance of an incredible experience with my gf. I am in civil law, but so are the majority of lawyers.
>>
>>18312325
>The experience of sitting in a semi-scenic hotel with a bunch of other tourists.

This is called "getting it out of your system." If money isn't a problem then do Hawaii; you'll probably be disappointed but it will be better than most of your other warm-weather options. If you really want interesting memories then do someplace that's as different from your hometown as possible, without going into 3rd world territory.
>>
>>18312314
I had considered somewhere like Vancouver, but I wonder if thats not very different from northern California. Maybe yellowstone/jackson hole for the animals. I had also considered Zion in Utah, but we've done a bunch of redrocks/high mesa type places already
>>
>>18312336
Well, we were planning on getting out into the jungle if we went somewhere with a jungle, which is where my safety concerns arise. Hawaii is pretty far, might as well go to Japan at that point.
>>
South Africa?
>>
>>18312300
Montana, Oregon Colorado or even your own California might be fun. But not LA, places like Eagle Lake or something, rent a cabin or see if a ranch/farm offer housing. Riding horses, fishing, that kind of stuff.

I'm Serbian but have been living in the States for some years, unless you have the time to go to some really cool far away place, US itself offers better and less fake experiences than most classic tourist locations close to you.
>>
>>18312358
dude, in south america, people do jungle tours every fucking day, thousands of tourists. do it through a reputable tour company and you'll be fine. you're probably more likely to get shot dead walking the streets of LA.
>>
File: nikobellic.jpg (129KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nikobellic.jpg
129KB, 1920x1200px
>>18313032
t. Niko Bellic

>>18313610
Thats kinda what I was trying to say to the other guy. I do have a mild phobia of running into some narco guerillas but you're right, lots of people go through the jungle each year and nothing bad happens to them.
>>
>>18312166
mountains of switzerland, hella expensive, but very nice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.