[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (3KB, 261x163px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
3KB, 261x163px
The world needs Anonymous more than ever, in 2008 anonymous shown her power, WE NEED TO WAKE UP THE MOVEMENT and comback to the activism and the hacktivism, conince everybody to go out to the street and make the goverment fear the citzens of all the world, 4chan is were anonymous borned, and we have the responsability to make it comeback! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER
>>
lets not be naive. you think an army of basment dwellers could change anything?
>>
>>18312070
Weak meme.
Want to change the world? Come up with a meme that isn't weak sauce.
>>
>>18312070
look to change somthing you need to do somthing radical. the issue here people will hate you for it.
>>
I used to be like you Anon, until my long years of life and meditation taught me something.

The world is unsavable because human nature itself is corrupt. People dont want to be saved, they just want to be complacent.
>>
It's not that people do not want to be saved, I think that the problem is that the goverment and the society make the egoist idea of the fake happynes, a part of the change is to convice the people that we are an unity, and the real self complacent just arrive with the unity and the stavily of the world, the real self complacement just arrives with the freedom, not with the submision to the goverment
>>
>>18312080
just the one.
>>
an army of basment dewellers could changed the world in 2008, look the history of anonymouse, or look adocumentary. Anonymous solved important political problems. Anonymouse had shown his power
>>
I dont care who hate me if i can change the things
>>
>>18312131
But its not just the government.

Take awhile to look deep down in yourself and youll see that you yourself have all the problems that the world has.

Everyone is selfish, everyone has hate, everyone is lazy. Most people just learn to suppress these things, some much more than others.

How will you convince the entire world to work against their own self-interest for the good of their common man? How would anyone?
>>
it's hard, but we can do it, we need to show the people that they arent living good, that they are living a lie, they are in a jail, the society dont want people waked, the society wants bateries, things that works and produce, and try to stay productive since his dead. the problem isnt the people, the problem is the way that the society is making the people. So the revolution must start showing the citzens the reality
>>
What makes you so sure that people want to know the truth? Besides blind idealism?

Those who desire such a thing will seek it out for themselves. I think once you start spreading your ideas, youll find out just how close-minded people really are, even your own family and friends.

I think we are a lot alike, Anon. You just lack experience. Youre much better off learning how to save yourself, and then passing that information to others that desire it.

We can save others, but we will never be the majority. Dont waste your life repeating my mistakes.
>>
>>18312100

I am coming to this conclusion myself. There's no other reason why the world is the way it is or why people are such disgusting selfish idiots. What are you gonna do?

Though I have to applaud you OP, I'm amused and listening.
>>
File: pet-blogger-challenge1.jpg (140KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
pet-blogger-challenge1.jpg
140KB, 700x467px
>>18312070

But.. how I can hack stuff?
>>
I think you overvalue people, people are not selfish of themselves, people are in a society that forces them to be, the problem is that nobody wants to see this, no one wants to recognize that it has become a tool
>>
I think that what you did isnt a mistake, the unique problem is that you did it alone
>>
Are you 16 or something?
Just do your thing and live the life as you want.
Everything else can be damned, they won't understand you.
>>
If this is the path you seek, Anon, you must start with yourself.

Calm yourself, just let the world around you stop around you, and think about the ways in which you yourself are selfish.

How much does "society" force these desires? Picture all the ways society could be different, how are your desires different in these scenarios? Who has to suffer in order for things to be better?

How will you stop people from seeking out the things they want that are destructive?

Society tells us not to drink and drive. People do it anyways. Society tells us to give to charity. People instead spend their money on games theyll never play anyways. Society tells us to exercise and stay healthy. People allow themselves to become large and fat anyways.

Most of all, dont forget:
Society IS people.

There is no one that has authority over you that is not, themsleves, a human being.

If youre blaming your problems on "society", youre blaming them on other people, and are part of the problem.
>>
You are right, but you and I are not alone, we are thousands of people around the world who think, we are not the majority but we are enough to make us hear, watch the operation changeology or the operation payback
>>
>>18312197
Ah, but I didnt.

Want will you do when your group becomes large and ideas fracture? What will you do when brother turns against brother?

There are many problems in this world that do not have a right or wrong answer. And they will always divide even the most "righteous" of causes, as both sides are in the right in some way.
>>
Society are not single people, society is people who have a system and only when we teach people that the truth assume power over the system, as it should be
>>
When ideas fracture I think that it is necessary to separate people depends on their ideas and their interests and that each group fights for its cause always trying not to fuck that of others
>>
>>18312236
I know all too well I cant stop you. Im just letting you know how the path ends.

I wish you the best of luck, but please dont lose yourself when it falls apart. We cant afford to lose anymore light than we already have.

Godspeed, Anon.
>>
thanks, but i must say you that im not new in triying to change the things, i attempted to do it before and I failed again and aigain, but seeing the history, i relised that the unique way to change thing is being united as one, defending till the dead what we think
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>18312080
>>18312087
>>18312091
>>18312087
>>18312100
>>18312155
>>18312183
>>18312191
>>18312209
>>18312228
gtfo of our board, shills. Stop acting like non of us can do anything. STOP BEING FUCKING FAGGOTS, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO 4CHAN. WE NEED OUR SPIRIT BACK. WE CAN CAUSE MASSIVE CHANGES.

The elite doesn't want us to know that the masses have power here.
>>
welll, said, we just need to see or history to see that we have the power
>>
Guys, seriously. Read this.

If you are American, one phone call to your representatives can make a huge difference. Don't sit on your ass doing nothing because of mah nihilism.

You'd be shocked at the chaos too many phone calls create. Read this. http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/congress-phone-calls/

They literally can't keep up, and it disturbs their office hours. The can't do anything until the phone calls stop.

DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING PHONE? USE IT. STOP BEING A NIHILISTIC ASS.

4chan, reddit, and facebook are all being posted on by shadow shills for political purposes. And how would you know any different? Most people post as anoms, and algorithms are changed for 'personalisation'.

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Stop getting sucked in by shills, faggots.
>>
You're right!
The world isn't perfect!
So we should CREATE TONS OF VIOLENCE!
That'll solve everything!

Cults are the BEST solution!
>>
>>18312100
Plus we all have money now. It's good to watch the pepe's hang themselves from the comfort of a condo in SEA.
>>
File: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (45KB, 560x369px) Image search: [Google]
tits-or-gtfo.jpg
45KB, 560x369px
>>18312070
> anonymous shown her power
> her
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>18312699 this is the idea, knowing our power, thanks for the support, lets make anonymous powerful again!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.