[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid girly drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
As the subject says, if you can't handle girly feuds, this isn't for you.

So basically I have a friend. I do things for her all the time. I have spent a lot of money and my own resources on her, I let her come to my house whenever she wants, I have stayed up hours at night talking to her when she is upset. I have gone out of my way to do things for her that I would normally charge other people for but free for her. When she was depressed, I was constantly there to help her.

So I hooked her up with my brother in law because I thought they would be a good match. Within two weeks he is her entire world, and I wasn't upset by that. I get that she loves him.
HOWEVER the thing that has bothered me, is that she tweets things like "I have no friends" and makes posts saying "The only people I care about are my boyfriend and mom."
And once even made a picture collage saying "I love my friends!" and left me out. This has happened at least 7 or so times and each time it left me feeling so unappreciated and I swear she is doing it on purpose. In fact the only time she ever makes an effort to contact me first is to talk shit about a her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. She also doesn't like that I am close to another friend who spoke to her boyfriend's ex. And I think that is why she is doing this.
I have talked to her about it but excuses of "I am having a hard time" just get brought up and I don't know how to respond to that. It doesn't seem genuine at all.

What should I do?
>>
Distance yourself from her. I had a friend who never appreciated me either and I seriously don't regret cutting her out of my life.
>>
And my other friend only talked to the ex to ask her a question and my friend got pissed about that and passive aggressively kept tweeting about my friend for weeks and lied about it to her, but her boyfriend confirmed the tweets were about my friend.
>>
Also she has gotten obsessive over his ex.. I am talking stalking her social media and even making fake accounts. I don't want to encourage that but I am scared she will get mad if I say anything,. I feel stuck.
>>
>>18312076
I am just not sure how to do that now even if I wanted to. She is dating my brother in law.
>>
>>18312108
Unfollowing from all her social media would be a start, it will help keep her out of your mind.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.