[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to date someone sixteen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490818826179.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490818826179.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
I'm twenty two, and friends with a sixteen year old girl. She seems to like me, but I can't even tell my own parents. My friends and siblings think even hanging around her is frowned upon. I have every reason to see it as bad, what does /adv/ think? It's probably best to wait two years, when I was that age I remember those twenty two year old losers.
>>
It isn't. So much can chance in two years, and it is too much to wait.If you really want, just go for it and don't mind about other think. Life is too short and people change too fast to wait for two years
>>
>>18311984
It's just I'm in US, so I could be a criminal.
>>
>>18311990
It's not criminal if she tells the cops she lied about her age to you
>>
>>18311979
What state are you from? The age of consent isn't always 18, it's just that way in California, where most media is made. In some places the AOC is 16
>>
>>18311979
18 year old grill here

i wouldn't do it. i would find someone 18+. im afraid that if something were to happen to you guys she would go to the police and you would get arrested for sexual relations with a minor if you had sex or anything of the sorts
>>
>>18311990
>>18311996
I forgot to add, what really makes this difficult is our social class. I'm from a rich family and graduating college soon, whereas she's from an alcoholic family that chain smokes and cut. She's not even in high school, so obviously it shows I don't think highly of her. I think she's really mature for her age, but I've dated a girl with problems, and it went terrible.
>>
>>18312007
If it went terrible don't do this mistake again. Just be like a good friend to her and tells her It doesn't flows both ways
>>
>>18312002
She just got out of an on/off three year relationship with a nineteen year old. So, I don't think she would go through with anything unless I was abusive, which she was to this guy lol.
>>
>>18311979
It is. It's still bad even if she's 18 and you're 24.

If you can't be swayed by the fact that there's a developmental gulf between you—knowledge, experience, emotional stability, money, maturity, etc.—that would make the relationship exploitative, perhaps you can be swayed by the fact that it makes you a fucking loser who wants to hang around people who are "lesser" than you are instead of mingling with people who are actually on your level. What a shallow loser you are to want to be with someone in high school when you're in your 20's. It also says a lot about you if women your age don't want anything to do with you.

Man the fuck up and date someone who you don't have a disgusting power imbalance with.
>>
>>18311979
16 is consent in my state, but that just seems stupid, girls go batshit at somepoint when they're 18-21 why would you want to go through that?
>>
>>18311979
16 year old here. I'm from a rich family and this 20 year old boy is from an not so good one, he's depressive and alcoholic. I love him but I feel it would be better to just be really good friends as we are today, maybe it's not worth to try anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.