[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it silly to solely hit on blonde women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1494625700823.jpg (98KB, 769x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494625700823.jpg
98KB, 769x960px
Let's say you only hit on them because they attract you more than all other girls.

Is it reasonable to want a girl solely because of her looks and nothing more ?
>>
>>18311962

>a girl soley because of her looks and nothing more

depends on what you mean by 'want'. like you see a random girl on the street and like the way she looks so you go flirt with her. yes, thats fine, how are you supposed to know anything other than how she looks?

but if you are long term dating someone you have no romantic interest in but like her look, then thats bad.

were not supposed to hit on people we dont find reasonably attractive. and we all have types. until recently i only liked guys with curly hair. now its ginger guys. its okay to have a type. it doesnt mean you ONLY want them for their looks, but looks are the first motivator.

theres nothing wrong with that. its kinda like a job application. if someone doesn't have a good resume, you don't bother looking deeper than that.

in dating your looks is your resume, then a date is an interview, and if both check out, and you're a match, you're good.
>>
Some people only care for looks but the relationship might not last long, if you are look for a long term relationship. Most young people date around based on looks.

But of all looks why did you choose hair color? Does it matter if she is a true blonde?
>>
If you are only attracted to blondes, nothing wrong with only chasing them. Still leaves plenty of variety.

>reasonable to want a girl etc
No, it literally is not. If you are in a relationship you spend a lot of time with someone. If you have kids together, have shared financial worries, shared family issues etc than you bet it matters more to your day to day quality of life whether she can cook, whether she is patient and can communicate, whether is affectionate etc than exactly how aesthetic her face and body are. However, this is something many people learn in the process of living. It is normal to, to some extent, be disproportionally fascinated with beauty.
>>
It only means you are stupid and blind
Trust me, I like blondes as well, but if I like talking to a girl and she is attractive, who gives a fuck if she is blond or not really
Very stupid to exclude 90% of women from your (maybe already tiny) dating pool
>>
I'd say so yes. If her personality sucks but her she's blonde is that worth it? Plus any girl can change the colour of her hair anyway. Are you saying one day you'll be attracted to her then the next you won't be cus she's now a brunette?
>>
Perfectly fine.

You focus on the blondes, I'll take the brunettes and redheads.
>>
It only means media influences you easily
>>
>>18311962
I would say it's fine to have a "type". Just don't completely shut out anyone who you don't find to be a physical "10", especially if there's a lot of chemistry otherwise. Looks do matter, I won't deny that, but to be honest a lot of people I know did not end up with their absolute physical type. i.e. they always liked brunettes and ended up with a blonde woman instead.
>>
>>18312023
was just about to say this lol
>>
File: 14904257902251.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14904257902251.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
Nah, I'm like that too. Ever since I was 5, when my family visited Norway (I'm Indian). I got butterflies the first time I saw the girls there. I had no idea what was going on. It was not exclusive to blonde girls though, but their girls in general.
>>
>>18312023
>>18312099
>???
>>
>>18312114

Girl on the left nipples are poppin' but the one on the right is a qt
>>
>>18311962
Nah. It just limits your dating pool. It is like refusing to date 35+ single mothers, fatties and tranies.

Like me, i discriminate against gypsies and tobacco / alcohol / weed abusers.
>>
>>18312114

The first time (and ever since) I've seen indian women I was completely repulsed. How funny is that?
>>
>>18311962
Fuck no, but redheads are better
>>
File: implying.jpg (82KB, 394x594px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
82KB, 394x594px
>>18312338
>redheads are better
Prove it.
>>
>>18312204
You must be real fun at parties
>>
>>18311962
Gentlemen prefer blonds
>>
>>18311962
I kinda get you, you have a preference.
I personally hate brown eyes. they are all so dull, little to no detail. they're all the same.
Green eyes, blue eyes, grey eyes, heterochromian combinations are a big factor for me.
If i don't like her eyes, i don't feel attracted to her
>>
>>18311962

What's wrong with having a fetish?
>>
Do what you want, but I hope you know that probably about 75% of those girls dye their hair blonde
>>
File: Friendship_is_Magic.png (141KB, 522x355px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship_is_Magic.png
141KB, 522x355px
>>18314115
This. I dated a girl that changed her hair color every month. She dyed her pubes hot pink. It was like fucking /mlp/.
>>
>>18314141
I meant that they dyed their hair TO blonde, not that they dyed their hair unnatural colours
>>
>>18311962

Its not a matter of ethics, its a matter of taste.

an old Russian saying "Only You know whats best for You"

Follow Your heart, just be civil in the process.
>>
>>18312218
Me too. They are hairy and disgusting. Indians shouldn't spread their genes and I'm saying that as someone who isn't really racist or intolerant. I just can't stand how they look like. Funnily enough Indians are racist as fuck themselves.
>>
>>18314115
Not in Scandinavia ;)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.