[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for straight guys (but anyone is welcome to share their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
97KB, 300x300px
No spectacular world-threatening problem here, just a tricky every day life situation:

I am a gay woman. Not exactly a feminine type but ppl don't automatically assume I'm gay either.

I want to ask a guy to accompany me to a mixed martial arts event for which i have 2 tickets. He knows all about the sport and I am just a casual fan. So it would be fun to go with him.

Thing is, he is a single guy. He is a bit socially awkward and unfortunately doesnt get too much attention from the ladies. I am single too, but -obviously- not interested in him that way.

Do y'all think if i asked him he would think of it as a date? Would you guys think it was a date if a girl 'asked you out' to an event that has to do with ur shared interest?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18311898

he might, he might not. we can't really know for sure, but hte fact that you suspect he would is probably indicative of him assuming. even if he doesn't assume, you're making that assumption for a reason and it reflects on the kind of person he is. its not bad, but yeah, if you think he might, chances are he probably will.

i think the best way you can open this with is
>hey i asked this girl on a date but she totally flaked on me last minute, but i got this extra ticket now, wanna go?

highlight your gay
>>
>>18311898
Drop in seperate conversations that you're gay and that you want him to join the mma fight.

If he's a bro, just tell him what you said here.
>>
>>18311901

That is indeed a slick way to ask! Im not so open about it to many people. But yeah I am seriously considering what you said.

It's really one of those annoying situations, i don't want to give the guy false hope or anything.
>>
>>18311905

Thanks, I may do that.
>>
>>18311908

i feel ya, i dont really like to out my self unless actually necessary, but if it prevents someone from going through that cycle of annoyance its probably worth it.
>>
>Do y'all think if i asked him he would think of it as a date?
Yes.
>>
He probably would. He's probably lacking female attention and will probably take any sign of friendshipness as flirting.

Maybe do like that other anon said, say you had a date with a girl and she bailed
>>
>>18311914

Maybe I will ask my other friend to drop the information in his presence
>>
>>18311944

It's exactly that that makes me second guess!

Mann life can be complicated sometimes haha. There really isn't any problem here except it's still tricky
>>
>>18311921

Hope not
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.