[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be showing my dick to a girl for the first time in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Confused.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.png
129KB, 314x278px
I might be showing my dick to a girl for the first time in a few days. My dick is 6 inches, nothing special, but I'm still kind of paranoid about it being seen... I have foreskin (like 99% of men where I live), but should I pull it back as I pull my penis out, or do girls think nothing of it? I'm 20 and virgin, by the way. People call me handsome but I've always been a major social retard.

Also share stories of showing dicks to girls I guess, might give me some confidence.
>>
Don't pull it back, just show it to her as is.

I don't know what to tell you man, it's not really an issue. You're above average. Dicks all kind of look alike. She's not going to expect it to have special features or be pretty or something. She just wants to see your dick, so show her the goods and try to enjoy it.
>>
>>18311813
Dude, noone cares about your dick, and your gf only cares about your ability to satisfy her sexually.

People are selfish like that.
>>
>>18311813
Also having insecurities, and especially being scared of showing yourself naked is an extremely unattractive trait in both men and women.
>>
>>18311821
>Above average
Average is roughly 6.5" length x 5" girth. However, since guys with small dicks don't get laid, and guys with bigger dicks get laid a lot, working average is roughly 7.5" x 5.5" girth, and nearly every girl has fucked a 9" or bigger dick in her life time.
>>
>>18311845
>However, since guys with small dicks don't get laid, and guys with bigger dicks get laid a lot

How would a girl know if a guy has a big dick when she decides to fuck him?
>>
>>18311845
>since guys with small dicks don't get laid
Assumption out of nothing. I think as girls don't see dicks, the ability of getting to the part where you show your dick is completely size-independent.
>>
>>18311845
>Average is roughly 6.5"

Actually it's not, but never mind.
Lets make more people insecure by posting false claims about dick size.
>>
>>18311845
No it's not.
>>
>>18311813
i was 18 when i lost mine. i was 7" at the time and uncut. i didn't think much of it more than taking off my shirt or socks for my skin to be exposed. it's just showing my organ. the one designed for sex. a lot of people are embarrassed to even show their arms. i mean i love goin out in a tank top. so i don't mind showing my dick. know what i mean? i will say this, most girls i hook up with are more embarrassed about something on their body than i am about myself.

it's just a new experience. you've thought about it a million times so just do it.
>>
>>18311845
you couldn't be more wrong. most girls bait not fucked a 9 bait dick. 7.5 is way bait average and 5.5 bait bait way above bait too. bait concept bait working average is bait bait seem bait have bait bait bait bait bait.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.