[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spare me your Morals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: drugs.jpg (32KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
32KB, 450x301px
Theoretical,
lets say the group of people i hang out with, are extremly stiff and more catholic then the church.
None of them drinks or smokes etc.
But i still would like to spice up our evenings and force some more outgoing behavior.

How could i achive this?

Alcohol in itself is ok but wont do much cause they at some point just refuse to drink.

Drugs? i wouldnt want to roofie them if possible.
They should be oblivious to the fact they got drugged in anyway, so blackouts and overly getting high on anything wont do any good.

Wich substences could i use and high of a dosage would it take, to make them "slightly happier"?

>inb4 "your a scumbag" shit posts
>i_long_lost_any_ethics.exe
>>
micro dose lsd or mdma in tea
>>
>>18311782

How about just simply just do something interesting as a group that encourages such behaviour? This is not just about morals, drugging someone qualifies as an assault in court. Don't a dumb ass.
>>
>>18311782
>But i still would like to spice up our evenings and force some more outgoing behavior.
Be entertaining and make them feel comfy.
>>
Try some legal medicines, such as antipsychotics. It will make them feel well and you can blame it on a tea or in the good time you spent togheter
>>
>>18311818
This. Except no lsd; you're not trying to start a riot. If you got a gram of proper Molly and let it dissolve in water, apply over drinks, you'd get a super burst of conversation and energy for a few hours.

Warning: be prepared to learn things about people you've never known/ didn't want to. This is military grade truth serum used recreationally.
>>
>>18311782
This is kinda hot. I would go all the way and roofie them then rape them too.
>>
>>18311818
>lsd
>mdma
Jezus fuck, what kind of
>friend
wants to spike my drink just for his own amusement?

I really hope this thread is a bait.
>>
>But i still would like to spice up our evenings and force some more outgoing behavior.
>How could i achive this?
slash your throat and shower them in your blood
they'll want to get out more so they don't wind up like you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.