[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Idiotic reasons that I have:
>I think people who do it look cool
>helps with social awkwardness as in i can just stand there and do/talk nothing and nobody will think I'm weird
>substitute for pretending to be on my phone

I just don't want to become addicted to it, wreck my health and wallet, smell like shit or make me look older (I look pretty young).
Do anons have a bad opinion about girls/women who smoke?
>>
>>18311644
Smoking is considered pretty shit by most girls. It also fucks your teeth. I thought it made me look cool and I smoked a bit too. Never got hooked but I smoke rarely when I'm drunk. Now I just dip and get a can once about every 3 or 4 months.

Sounds like you haven't smoked yet. Buy a pack and after about the first one, if you're actually inhaling it, it should become clear why you should stop. If you have smoked then you know it fucks your lungs and the cons far outweigh the pros.
>>
JUST FUCKING DON'T IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT OK. CUZ IT FUCKS YOU... WHY DON'T YOU GET DRUNK INSTEAD
>>
Substitute tobacco with marijuana
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
Not OP I'm just wondering, are cigars & cigarillos any better than cigarettes er nah?
>>
Yeah smoking looks sexy. I'm a Eurofag so it's still fairly common here and I could live with someone my age smoking as long as they were otherwise a real catch and acknowledged not wanting to endlessly drag out the habit.

Having said that, I would never recommend anyone starting cigarettes. I struggle with them myself, I've never been a smoker who goes out and buys a pack for myself, but most of my friends smoke and it goes from smoking some when drunk, to smoking with them during really nice moments, to feeling the urge to light one up whenever they do. It just comes with so, so many downsides for a habit that in the end is really just about having a moment of quiet, some filler.

Realize that if you already struggle with how to carry yourself now, you are not going to better it by creating a loophole. You will just want to exploit the fuck out of that loophole. You have to learn how to just stand somewhere no fucks given. You have to learn it at some point in life. Better do it before you pick up this habit.
>>
>>18311684
you don't inhale cigars so I'd push for those
>>
>>18311644
Just vape. you don't smell like shit, you aren't murdering yourself with smoke, and it makes you look like a generic 20 something.
>>
>>18311684

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>18311644
Your reasons are shit. Do not smoke. You'll want to stop later down the road but you'll be on smoking inertia, which is shit. Do not start smoking. Waste of money and health for basically nothing.
>>
>>18311644
smoking is pretty cool tho. I would switch to vaping tho. It's far more convenient and healthy.
>>
>>18312289
I always have my vape on me, but usually also have a pack of American Spirits.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.