[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: damn.jpg (88KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
88KB, 1200x900px
I am pretty much losing my feelings towards my girlfriend; she's gotten boring. However, breaking up with her would absolutely ruin her. I'm all she's got.
I know another girl who currently wants my dick and isn't shy about it.
What do I do, /adv/?
>>
>>18311513
You're going to have to leave her sometime unless you plan on marrying her. Might as well do it now.
>>
>>18311513
>>18311518
Exactly. Cut her loose.
>>
i agree with everyone here so far. The longer you stay with her the more you'll ruin her when you leave. Rip the bandaid off now. Just be straightforward and honest about it.

At this rate she may needthe hardship to challenge her and wake herself up. Otherwise she was always gonna be a dependant mess anyways so it's best to run and not let her bring you down with her weakness.
>>
>>18311513
got a very high opinion of yourself don't you OP. You may hurt her but it will not ruin her so do her a big favor and end it now. Oh, and when you tap the other girl and not thinking with your penis do not try to get your gf back into a relationship with you.
>>
>>18311513
>What do I do, /adv/?
break up. i was stuck in something very similiar and stayed and i suffered hard man. dont do the same mistake
>>
File: feels.jpg (33KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
33KB, 550x550px
>>18311554
This...this so fucking much man
>>
>>18311518
>>18311513
just an experimental thought here, but wouldnt it hurt less if he remained where he is,
but slowly made himself less of a good person to be with ? yknow, sort of make her realize hes the boring one.
Its a lot of effort and if shes passive, she might "get used to it", but a rash/all of asudden breakup is sometimes a very hard to thing to overcome..
>>
>>18311513
>breaking up with her would absolutely ruin her
you go backwards in life by putting other peoples happiness ahead of your own
>>
>>18311727
>This...this so fucking much man
yeah man, went through therapy to get rid of all that shit. i feel awesome nowadays again btw^^
>>
>>18311513
Why do you think she's gotten boring?
>>
>>18311513

>absolutely ruin her

either you're being really egotistical here or shes being exceptionally stupid.

its a relationship, and from the sounds of your casualness you haven't even been dating for very long. break up with her. if it 'ruins' her (and for the record ruined means it can't simply heal) then she was already ruined and just using you to pretend her life had meaning.

and if she ISNT ruined, then there you go.

people break up all the time, stop acting like its now your duty to stay with her until she dies to avoid some heartbreak
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.