[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to a girl in my social circle >become intimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: daddy-issues-07.jpg (30KB, 492x402px) Image search: [Google]
daddy-issues-07.jpg
30KB, 492x402px
>start talking to a girl in my social circle
>become intimate very quickly, she fucks the shit out of me
>later tells me her dad molested her as a child
>that's fucked up but it happens
>see a picture of her dad by chance
>he looks very similar to me
>don't know what to think
>>
This /adv/ right? Heres some advice FUCKING RUN
>>
>>18311474
Go away. Go. Just go. Don't look back.
>>
>>18311474
>>become intimate very quickly
you do realize you are not the first nor will be the last so not special, right?
>>
>>18311474
Daddy issues aren't fun my dude. Just get away from her. she will most likely project her father onto every man she has an intimate relationship with.
>>
FUCKING. RUN.
>>
Can somebody tell me what is so wrong on girls with daddy issues? I havent met yet one like that and furrious sex where she calls you daddy doesnt sound bad to me. Will she eventually turn crazy or what? Any concrete experiences?
>>
Trauma like that will set up a person for some extreme personality disorders, most commonly cluster B in my experience. Borderline is what I have personal experience with.

Prepare for extreme push and pull emotionally, hot sex but no real intimacy.
Sex will be used to manipulate, whether consciously or unconsciously on her part.

Will be somewhat endearing as the "manic pixie dream girl" but that gets hella old hella quick
>>
>>18311650
can you give some examples of manic pixie dream girl behaviour? What do you mean by enduring and how does it get old?
>>
>>18311474
For fuck's sake that's some hardcore daddy issues right there

Leave before she cuts your dick off with a knife
>>
there's a reason everyone says not to fuck crazy girls, and it's because the sex is amazing and nobody will ever stop fucking them so they have to be told, but even then they don't stop.

keep fucking her, because it's impossible not to. just know that you'll pay for it later. if it's worth the hell she'll probably put you through then enjoy it while it lasts.

just don't get her pregnant.
>>
>>18311474
Simliar story.
>meet girl
>get along great, have sex, start dating
>shes dated a few guys in hs, said shes only slept with two of them
>shes my second, im her third apparently
>about month after starting talking she tells me she was molested when little by step father
>dont know what to think, try to be supportive, talk with her about it
>says im the only bf she has ever told about it because she sees us as serious
>be supportive, let her vent, try to help her and me understand her problems by talking through them.
>make it clear i want a no BS relationship with honesty, no mind games, she seems to like that.
>she pushed me away in the beginning, but i told her i didnt like it, says she didnt wanna get too attached and bored of me
>we find common projects to work on, spend lots more time together.
>now shes much more attached and clingy, i dont mind
>previous bfs would all spoil her and buy her things
>i make her pay about 30-40% of the time we go out to keep it fair
>tells me she struggles with anxiety and depression, support her, i help her find hobbies/motivation

Do i run? I know she has problems, but im hoping with hell and motivation she can start a buisness or something and succeed in life. Shes started a youtube channel as a hobby, has a good job and doing well in college. I help her with lots of things and shes usually enthusiastic about learning new skills. I have told her to come to me when she feels depressed and to let me try to help with her problems. She seems to really be attached and dedicated to me. She has good money sense, and has high hopes for the future. We are about 5months in, never had any serious fights, maybe 5-6 times one of use got mad at the other for some stupid little thing

Will she be loyal and dedicated to me long term? How should she be dealing with her past trauma? Is she a good long term candidate? Anything else i should be worrying about? We are both college students curretly.
>>
>>18311598
I'm dating a girl right now that has really bad daddy issues.

Haven't had sex with her yet, but she's into a lot of kinky shit, and is really just looking for a guy to lead her, as she doesn't like doing shit for herself, regardless of how "independent" she claims she is.

Looking forward to the sex desu, she keeps telling me that it will take a while for her to open up sexually but she keeps asking me what kind of shit I'm into.
>>
>>18311598
I'm dating a girl with some real bad daddy issues. She's the perfect girl - gorgeous, sweet, down to earth, etc - except when she's having PTSD in which case she's a raving lunatic.

I'm good at managing her but it's a very taxing relationship at times.
>>
>>18312621
>struggles with anxiety and depression

She needs a QUALIFIED therapist, not just "support" from a bf.
>>
>>18312829
I agree with this, and ive told her to speak to someone who knows what tf they are doing, cause i am not a pro. But she doesnt have health insurance at the moment, and wont till next year. I have tried to get her to talk to her free school counselors for her depression, she says she will make an appointment when school resumes, hopefully she does.
>>
>>18311474
dated two just like this OP and at some point they project their abuser on to you and all the rage and hate they have for them you pay for
>>
>>18311499
this
>>
Here's a common problem you'll run into girls with these types of issues or a history of sexual molestation: they are often anxious, insecure, and ultimately seek outside validation in a self-destructive way. They also tend to gather up a lot of orbiters since males seem to have a third sense for detecting vulnerable girls. Since she's "sweet", "kind", "submissive" and frequently just attractive enough to seem attainable, guys will always get drawn to her.

Because of that, she will constantly be tempted by these other dudes that seem to give her life some sense of meaning and importance - things that she can't give to herself because she harbors deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness due to the abuse trauma. She''ll feel tempted and feel horrible and depressed about it because she has never really had any real sense of control over her life - so she'll just assume that she is a horrible person for being (at least) emotionally unfaithful to you.

A well-adjusted girl would be thinking: "OK, so that guy totally gives me the pussy tingles... but I'm with my BF and I'm going to focus on that because I'm not just a sow in heat that's going to chase whatever cock comes her way."

A girl with daddy issues and a history of abuse will think: "OMG I can't believe I'm even thinking of this!!! How can i do this to my BF? God he cares for me so much, I don't deserve him or to be happy, why am I such a slut?? I'm fucked up..."

Eventually, the second girl's psychosis will either drive a wedge so far that you break up with her, or she will break up with you thinking that she's doing what's "right" while what she's ACTUALLY doing is finding a way to escape from the self-hate and painful feelings that she can't deal with. Then she ends up with the other dude because she's vulnerable and being wanted wants her feel valuable and happy... for a while.
>>
>>18312621
Best of luck to you man, but I tried the same thing and failed. Fact of the matter is you can't fix them and after an arbitrary time they think they don't need you and cut and run, then fall flat and come back when other guys don't take their bullshit.

I made the mistake of giving my heart away to a daddy issues girl, don't do the same.
>>
I mean, ultimately it's tough because it's not like people with history aren't deserving of love of compassion... but it's just a LOT harder to be successful.

At the end of the day, it's they themselves who have to realize what the exact cycle and problem is and it's they themselves who have to be the ones to break out of it and forge ahead. That may or may not be with you - whether you want to risk that or deal with the heartache is on you.
>>
>>18311598

I'm dating a daddy-issues girl right now, molested and raped as a child by her uncle, father wasn't around, mother abused her, yadda, yadda.

Sex: literally the best sex, choking, slapping, being called daddy, all that good shit, best sex ive ever had

Mentally: Manipulative, crazy, psycho, push-pull emotional structure, wants to be abused because it makes her feel loved, extremely bipolar, insecure

Bottom line, you can't fix them, you love them for who they are even if theyre fucked up. You know whats the saddest part is her and I broke up, I tried dating a normal, level headed, university girl-- It didn't appeal to me, I like the constant bullshit that comes with girls like this, even when I complain about it, i've accepted that for some reason I'm drawn to the heavy stressed relationship that comes with this type of girl

We've even got a five month old boy together. So here's my advice: Either you're mentally equipped to deal with a girl like this, or you're not. That's about it.

I think deep down I choose fucked up girls because my mother was such a piece of shit growing up. You can't choose the battles you want to win however.
>>
>>18313938
>take my advice
>I've got no information how to use a condom
>but I'm a smart guy I promise
>>
>>18311474
hot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.