[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so stupid and useless? And how can I deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1491350106988.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491350106988.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
Why are women so stupid and useless? And how can I deal with their stupidity, /adv/? Besides making babies, what use are they? And now that we'll soon have sex robots, women will become obsolete.
>>
>>18311470
I ran into the same thought few weeks back. Realized that most people regardless of gender are useless and stupid.

Just out of curiosity, how many women have you fucked?
>>
Except they aren't. Women already outnumber men as university students and within a few decades there will not just be more female lawyers and judges than male ones (which is already the case at least where I live) but also doctors, dentists and so on.

Keep telling yourself that you are above half the human race, though.
>>
>>18311470
We're literally just people like you anon. We work, we fall in love, we do bad and good things. I won't tell you to "go out there and talk to women" but at least stop browsing /r9k/
>>
Dude, don't be a piece of shit too lazy to google for one of many MGTOW forums. It's not that hard ffs.
>>
>>18311501
You are nothing like men. The idea of honor has no merit to you. Most women are similar to teenage boys in maturity and morals.
>>
>>18311506

>waaaah waaaah women have no honor, a man would never betray or cheat on a woman

fucking kek
>>
>>18311506
>oh men are so honorable

>when they are not raping, fighting, gambling, drinking or killing people significantly more often than women ever do
>>
>>18311506
>Most women are similar to teenage boys in maturity and morals
And yet you're the one who thinks he's by default superior to half of the human population. So very mature. I would also like a source on your bullshit other than "I talked to three women in my life so I know what all women are like"
>>
>>18311511
>>18311512
One only has to interact with the typical woman to understand that my statement contained no falsehoods. Giving women more power has only led to the downfall of western values.
>>
>>18311527
Sloppy bait, 2/10 for still getting a reply. Be more subtle next time.
>>
>>18311527
If this is bait you should have been more subtle. If it isn't I suggest you go back to your containment board, where you will find likeminded people
>>
>>18311530
Lol it's not even b8, m8.

>>18311512
Not all women but I'd say that at least 85% are contemptible. C'mon you know what I'm saying is true. You can attempt feebly to combat it but at the end of the day there is no doubt that women are on a mission to suicide western values and destroy what men have established.
>>
>>18311477
>>18311501
I don't go on /r9k/.
>>
Christ stop replying to this delusional frog. Its not like he'll change his mind
>>
>>18311470
Women literally use alcohol drugs or daddy issues to be a slut and use it an escuse

If you really had sexual issues you wouldn't have sex until you had a partner.

T.molestedfag
>>
>>18311539
Not a horrible number. Funny, isn't it? Sometimes I wish I had maintained the delusion that disney movies pushed onto me. Wish never stopped seeing women as princesses and bastions of beauty and innocence.
>>
>>18311573
I used to believe that too, but when I actually started talking to girls and pursuing them in my teens, I learned quite quickly of their nature.
Also, the brainwashing at school of girls=good and boys=bad needs to stop.
>>
I can't believe people are falling for this bait
>>
>>18311573
You are naive.

I've had mostly good experiences with women. Also some bad ones. As a dude I frequently find the way women behave to be exasperating, but I'd never describe them as a collective as "stupid and useless." If you've never met a woman who you thought had value beyond just her looks - one who was smart or funny or fun to talk to - then that's on you and your lack of life experience, not on them.

It helps that I never expected women to be anything other than flawed human beings, and even as a kid I thought Disney movies were fucking stupid. Your problem is that the way you looked at women was unreasonable and unhealthy even in the beginning. Of course if you expect women to be "princesses and bastions of beauty and innocence" they're going to fall short and you're going to get bitterly disillusioned when reality slaps you in the face.
>>
>>18311594
And yeah, the OP (and the post I replied to) might be bait, but even if it is there are plenty of people reading this and nodding along in real agreement. Promise you.
>>
>>18311600
Ya I agree with most of what you said. My delusions were a horrible starting point. I recently started viewing them as people and it made me realize that people tend to be shit. I'm of the opinion that a few good ones exist so certainly not all are shit.
>>
>>18311470
At least they have value, unlike you.
>>
>>18311601
I literally think that the majority of women are toddlers on a physical, mental, and emotional scale. I still wouldn't give OP's thread the time of day because there's a difference between an actual discussion and trying to get a rise out of people. You'd know this if you were a man.
>>
I agree with what OP said, I have had to deal with women a lot in my life, currently working in an office of 6 women and their arrogant, shallow nonsense is driving me insane, and I'm also a woman.

Their usual bitching is 'are we [women] supposed to do everything around here? let him carry that heavy shit isn't he supposed to be a man he has no right to bitch about anything!' Like really.

Only thing I can't stand about men is their need/desire to fuck everything with a hole. I can't get over this, as a person with low libido, I'm having a very hard time understanding this.
>>
>>18311628
Lol thats a fair criticism of men, that sex drive is a curse in your teens. Just blame it on our instincts. Any other complaints about men?
>>
>>18311638
>Any other complaints about men?
Not her but it always bothers me how little control some men seem to have over the muscles downstairs. I understand this doesn't happen with all guys so don't tell me "I don't do this" I know it's not all guys, but it did happen with my ex and it was so gross and frustrating to wake up to soaked sheets or have to deal with little dribbles all over the apartment or streaks in his underwear (and he would walk around in boxers a lot). I can't believe all guys just don't have great muscle control down there but it's either that or a lot of men just don't even care.
>>
>>18311656
lol don't worry I understand that when speaking in generalizations you aren't actually talking about every single person from that group. I don't understand what you mean by muscles. Are you referring to ballsweat?
>>
>>18311656
Are you sure that you lived with a human being? In my surroundings nobody lives like that except drunken hobos pissing in their pants. Also when your partner has nonexisting hygiene, you have to slap some into him or let him go.

>>18311656
Any tip on how to find out if my gf is actually into sex or if she is just pretending until she has my baby and then let the bedroom die cause i cant run away anymore?

Seriously this terrifies me. Girl just pretending to have sex in order to capture me. I like sex a lot for that to happen.
>>
Women are not useless, but they are indeed very different and have different interests in life.
Men and women will never truly understand each other in general (only rare exceptions between single individuals)
>>
>>18311628
>I hate how half of the world ISN'T broken
>>
OP do what I did, make a list of every good guy you know and every good girl you know. That should give you an idea of whether you know enough girls and whether they are actually worse than guys or not.
Maybe you already did though. Anyway, I thought the same way you did once so I did this list and it turns out I know the same amount of good guys as good girls.
>>
>>18311620
>there's a difference between an actual discussion and trying to get a rise out of people.

No, there isn't. You'd be able to distinguish between the two if there was.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.