[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me? I cant shut up, I hate people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: C_MDJvpUQAAE2CE2.png (364KB, 1199x469px) Image search: [Google]
C_MDJvpUQAAE2CE2.png
364KB, 1199x469px
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I cant shut up, I hate people who gossip all the time but when push come to shove, I cant shut up myself.
Its so bad if nazis caught me during WWII and tried to interrogate soon they would use tortures to shut me up.

Shit I dont suppose to tell I am telling to the least relevant people.
Every time I fee dirty afterwards.

The fuck is that /adv/?
Is it due to loneliness, stifled emotional growth, ego?
What is this and how do I stop it?
I really hate this part so fucking much and I cant deal with it.
I also whiny, I am whining all the time and only after the fact I realise I was a complete pussy.
This shit ruining my life literally because I am being a giant pussy and cant stop it.
>>
>>18311428
>stifled emotional growth

Yup. How do you stop it? Shut your mouth. If you feel the urge so strongly to talk about others try say something nice about them instead or a funny story you had with them. I can tell you're whiny lol. Honestly it's just about exercising self-control in your case. You wouldn't want people talking shit about you and it makes you look bad.
>>
>>18311435
Its not always about talking shit, its just laying out my whole life story as well.
I have no idea why I do this or why at the moment it seems like a good idea but fuck me its bad and I hate it afterwards.

Seriously I wish there was an explanation and unfortunately I realise that the only advice is shut up but I wish there was an insight or something that made me stop doing it since not only it harmed me in the past but even now it sure as fuck not making things easier.
>>
>>18311589
It's most likely a manifestation of narcissism. People that I know who constantly talk about themselves also tend to be the most self centered and selfish. This issue stems deeper so look at what can cause the emotion or attitude that sparks it. If it traces to a lack of confidence then tackle the central issue and its effects should solve themselves
>>
>>18311589
Are you a woman? Because you sound like you are.
You need to find someone to vent to maybe? I can suggest faceless strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18311597
>Are you a woman? Because you sound like you are.
No I am a man but I agree with you, I feel like I've been a bitch up till now.

>You need to find someone to vent to maybe?
Technically I spend my whole time alone and at those rare occasions I speak with anyone this happens.
I vented to 4ch but its somehow not helping, I dont know what do I expect, acceptance, support, justification of my behaviour and choices.

No idea what it is but today I might have blabbed my way to an even harder life exposing myself as a whiny bitch I am to people who had some faith in me.
Not the first time but it hurts, I so fucking much need to man up, its embarrassing to be this bitchy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.