[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old on experienced with women. basically I think this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
19 year old on experienced with women.

basically I think this girl likes me but I don't want to assume it and get laughed at. I found out we both listen to a certain artist and I said "you're my girl now you gotta accept it" she replied back "accepted "

She got mad at me and recently started talking to me again and said she misses our phone convos.

How do I get her to like me more/ not think I'm clingy/creepy?
>>
>>18311422
*inexperieced
>>
>>18311426
eh need more info
Whats your relationship like with this girl?
Do you two hang out alone? Do you hang out often?
What got her mad? How long was it until she started talking with you again?
Does she flirt back with you often? Have you made a move?
>>
No need to overthink. Ask her out, see how she responds to you and make a move when it feels appropriate.
>>
>>18311456
I've been hitting on her since I met her. She wasn't talking to me for 3 weeks. She was complaining about one of her friends hitting on her and I said oh shit I've Been doing the same should I stop and she said no,

I just don't want her to think I'm clingy I reply to messages so quick
>>
>>18311467
Control yourself, be confident and have fun.
>>
>>18311467
you didn't answer all my questions. Anyway, women can smell desperation on a man. It is an aroma that repulses that, akin to shit. Best piece of advice is to make a move next time you two hang out.

Pro: You find out if she likes you and something can come of it
Con: could potentially ruin relationship

Seems like you're desperate so the thought of ruining this relationship may scare you. However, staying friends with a girl you like is a slow and painful way of committing emotional suicide.
>>
>>18311496
She constantly flirts with me and laughs at anything I say

I don't want come off as delusional thinking she wants me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.