[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where are all the nice girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: im nuclear.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
im nuclear.gif
269KB, 234x249px
while i can sometimes get girls to hook up, even over months, ive never been able to get a full relationship going. whenever i try, the girls they say 'they arent ready for that' etc. i think its just the kind of girls i (can?) get with are pretty low grade and not interested in that kind of thing, which i dont think is worth trying to change

instead, can anyone give me some good advice for meeting more relationship/family oriented women? sadly, my girl friends arent really very helpful for this. im a pretty well rounded guy (very good job, fairly good conversationalist, lots of interests etc.) but slightly ugly so just cold approaching wont work. im looking more for like clubs, activities, places etc. where these kinds of girls go with at least the potential thought of meeting guys (not church though as im not religious and that feels duplicitous to me)
>>
>>18311240
fuck you bumps you motherfucker

All that "I'm not ready talk" is bullshit unless you're trying to rush into a relationship way too early and way too eagerly. Women should always be the first ones to bring up any discussion of a relationship. You have friends that are girls so I assume you're socially adjusted and healthy. Do you have any hobbies? Where have you met these girls that you only fucked? What types of conversations are you having with these women? Also, don't cross off cold approaches. Confidence can make up for being slightly unattractive.
>>
>>18311463
yeah i think im pretty regular, maybe not though considering the problems i have. have plenty of girl friends ya

hobbies, i like to read, cross country walk and program, and then just the usual hanging out with friends and stuff. i meet girls at clubs and social events atm. conversations too numerous to remember, i mean i dont go in super early with the R word but when youve been hanging out for months seems like you can at least talk about it

i tried cold approaching a lot, confidence doesnt mean anything if your uggo. you do need confidence its true, but its another box to tick rather than just a value raise
>>
>>18311481
Problem lies most likely in you than in the settings you encounter these women. As long as you aren't looking for relationships only in clubs I think you need some self evaluation. Try meeting a girl with similar hobbies. Join a club that aligns with your hobbies. I know you said you aren't incredibly good looking but certain sites cater to finding a relationship like eHarmony.

If you are getting constant exposure to women and developing some relationship with them then it is actually entirely your fault and not the environment. Analyze what you do that could ward women off from seeking a long term relationship with you. Anything you notice that you could improve?
>>
>>18311492
yeah environment is a problem, like obviously club isnt the place to meet good girls but thats the whole point of my thread. i dont know where good ones are, what they do etc.

in my experience online dating is pointless if you arent attractive, whereas in real life you can at least express your personality a bit

i mean i feel like if i became more psychotic it would honestly be easier. i see guys going way beyond boundaries regularly and it always pays off. im no m'tipper but i just have an empathic block atm where i cant 'attack' a girl. if i didnt care about their feelings like these guys, it would absolutely be better (for me). im not sure if i really want to do that though
>>
>>18311500
Afraid to say but you are the problem, OP. Something you are doing is letting off a stench so that women don't want anything long-term.

Try being "psychotic" as you put it and see how that works out. No harm in trying with women you don't know.
>>
>>18311504
any tips on how to do that?

or do you have any idea where the kind of girls id like to meet are?
>>
>>18311520
Well I'm actually a pretty big dick to girls so I could give some pointers. It is as simple as entertaining yourself. If you think insulting them would be funny do it in a way that you find amusing. Mess with them to see their reaction or just poke them with something until it riles them up. You can't only do this though. Mix it up and make it fun for them as well.

OP like I said, the problem is with you. You haven't addressed my repeated attempts to get you to analyze yourself so it seems like something you're unwilling to do. I had trouble in the beginning of college. That didn't mean that my college was an inappropriate setting with meeting women. It meant that I was fucking up and there was an error in how I was conducting myself. If you fail to accept that you have a problem you will continue to foster the same results, regardless of the environment.
>>
>>18311534
i didnt say the problem wasnt me (im the common factor after all) but i dont know whats wrong, what to change etc. its hard to know because no one will tell you

what do you do if you offend someone btw?
>>
>>18311545
The trick is you have to be willing to walk away at any time. Women know when you're desperate and this is a huge turn off. If they know you don't depend on the relationship they're attracted to it. Also, like I said you have to offer more. If I offend a girl and she stops talking to me I stop talking to them. I'll send 1 message to reel them back in but if they've had enough then I leave them alone. The y tend to message me again but I usually address it when I know I've gone too far. I either make light of the situation or I apologize. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Spend more time by yourself and look into what your issue is. Sit down with a good friend and ask for their honest opinion of flaws they notice in you.
>>
>>18311557
yeah that makes sense, ill be meaner from now on

is it better to ask a girl or a guy about this?
>>
>>18311584
I'd advocate for a guy. Getting a second opinion from a girl wouldn't do you any harm. If you have a good amount of close friends then ask them as well. The more feedback and data you have to work with the better you can understand your situation.
>>
>>18311588
something just occurred to me, your thing is basically 'negging' isnt it? a lot of girls are wary of that now
>>
>>18311616
Lol it is basically negging but I don't do it for that reason. From what I understand the purpose of negging is deliberate and your goal is to knock her confidence a bit. The whole idea of negging like most of pick up is pretty calculated. I'm just doing it because I think it's funny. It's more to entertain myself than to check something on a list of things to do. Never had a girl call me out because she thought it was contrived.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.