[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oral sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Nr7.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nr7.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
So the about a week ago i tried to go down on my girlfriend. with no past experience and it all went to shit, she didn't like it at all.. but i know it's because of me. can someone tell me how to properly lick someone's pussy?
and here, have a wallpaper^
>>
xvideos.com/video237488/nina_hartley_-_seymore_butts_how_to_eat_pussy_like_a_champ

no troll
>>
>>18311239
checking it out now.. if it helps.. thanks man
>>
Men are all pretty similar in their tastes but women are not.
My first gf was never truly into getting licked but she liked to suck. She also masturbated by touching her boobs instead of her pussy. She couldn't have proper orgasms either. She still enjoyed sex a lot and she was by far my best sexual partner.
>>
this might help you anon:
omgyes.com
>>
Women are so fickle when it comes to this. I mean I've only been with 3 but they were all varied results.

1. Preferred sucking on the clit, everything else was just a tease. I mean like hard sucking.

2. Pretty much anything got her to cum, so it was nice and easy.

3. Preferred slow and highly rhythmic movements. If my tempo faulted a little, she would start disliking it.

Start a conversation. So many girls thing that all men should already be experienced sex gods, but it's a little difficult when women are so varied.

Otherwise some general advice goes
-The clit is the main course
-But don't overstimulate it or focus on it entirely
-She might like your tongue soft, or hard
-Keeping a rhythm is good

But really though it can change depending on the girl.
>>
>>18311322
>Men are all pretty similar in their tastes
This is bullshit. Men vary as well. In terms of oral sex and anything else.
>>
>>18311464
Hurr, posted too quickly. OP, talk to your girl about what exactly she dislikes. Some of the more common stuff includes feeling too passive - some girls find it hard to relax and enjoy being on the receiving end. If this is the case with her, try 69 and otherwise make sure to interact with her. Pull her in closer, make eye contact, hold her hand, encourage her to touch your face or grab your hair, whatever works in your dynamic. Don't just stare at her pussy like you're trying to figure out some math problem, let her feel that you are pleasuring her in the most straightforward way you can.

Women have varying preferences for the kind of oral they like. This has to do with their personal sensitivity. Pretty much all that's universal is: make sure to switch it up (even the best sensation in the world grows stale if you keep at it) and vary in terms of pace and what exactly you do. Show enthusiasm/eagerness.

Apart from that you will have to try what works for her. There are great guides online, like the vid posted but also just googling cunnulingus guides. This is why you should start from the complaints of your girlfriend. Does she find the sensations too soft? Incorporate more fingering and focus on the clit hard. Just to name an example. All the tips you get are ultimately only options to try, and to give you an idea etc, if it works for 99% of women but not for her it's not relevant in this situation.
>>
No idea
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.