[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me I had oral sex with a transsexual for a minute and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2913.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2913.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
Help me I had oral sex with a transsexual for a minute and I realized it was a terrible mistake but just want to get it off my chest
What should I do? I know te
>>
>>18311213
*technicallg I don't belong here but if anyone could redirect me to somewhere else I could talk about it
>>
What exactly do you want to talk about?
>>
>>18311221
How to move on from this mistake
Although it technically wasn't that bad because I no longer have problems about that particular fetish
>>
>>18311225
>how to move on

Forget about it. Why does it matter so much to you? Does anyone else know about it? I'm not really understanding the issue. You tried something and you didn't like it. Yes I recognize it's a little more complex than that, but the more you convince yourself it doesn't matter the less it will matter.
>>
>>18311238
Knowing I can't ever tell anyone makes it more shameful for me
I wish I could tell all about it to someone I know but I can't risk that
>>
>>18311247
Not worth it bro. Honestly, I've always been a big confider, I can't usually drop shit unless I tell someone. But it's just not worth it, nothing really comes from it.

It's not a big deal man, it's just no one's business. And hey, you're telling me anyway. It's not that you can't tell anyone, it's just that there's no need to. It's not a big deal, it was a mistake, and you might as well forget it happened.
>>
>>18311256
This is exactly what I needed to hear
Thank you so much man, if God does exist he'd better bless the crap out of you
>>
>>18311260
Relaxe OP it was a mistake. But be glad you tried it so now you know for sure and can proceed from there. Next time you see a dick and are about to suck it you can remind yourself about the time you did it and stop.
>>
>>18311289
I shouldn't have given in to the curiosity without considering if it was better to try it and move on or realize it was a mistake and walk away
>>
>>18311295
It was barely even a mistake op, it's just an experience you didn't enjoy. If you ordered a weird meal and ate half of it but felt gross and stopped, would you fret about it for long after? Course not, you'd be like "Well that was a dumb choice, glad I never have to eat it again" and you'd move on. Seriously, it doesn't matter at all. It's already long in the past, it doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>18311295
Don't judge yourself OP. You learned a valuable lesson, that the fantasy is always better than reality. Now you know and it's not like you lost your dignity. You don't have to feel ashamed. There are people that like sucking dick and now you know you're not one of them. Ease up.
>>
>>18311307
I think the fact that (s)he touched my ass and was probably thinking about doing me in the back was what really upset me she was also touching my ass, I can tell she was obviously going to try to put it after I explicitly told her no
Something about the gender role switch really upset me and I wanted to punch her in the face
At least I've learned that fetishes are what they are: fantasies
>>
>>18311213
>mistake
When are you people going to take responsibility for your own decisions. This is not a mistake because it wasn't what you expected and didn't like it. It is a personal choice, live with it.
>>
>>18311324
You had a homosexual experience OP plain and simple
>>
>>18311306
>food analogies

>>>/v/
>>
>>18311329
I didn't know she was a transsexual until a few seconds after she started sucking me
I couldn't just bolt out after paying
Also, and I know it doesn't justify it, I was drunk and high
>>
>>18311375
you really didn't know OP? Why would you lie to an anonymous image board?
>>
>>18311383
I honestly didn't know
If she had told me before paying I would have run the hell away from there
>>
OP is literally a faggot now. Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
Let me get this straight. You met a tranny. Gave her a bj and discovered you don't like it. Is that it?

There's nothing wrong here. You tried something and you don't like it. I tried zucchini the other day and almost threw up. No need to tell anyone about it. Now you know for sure you don't like tranny zuchini. Move on with your life and try other shit bro.
>>
honestly no one cares and so should you. You got your data/answer and it's not for you. I'm more concerned about you not shutting up about your snowflake mistake to whoever you do tell that clearly could not care less about your own little personal plights.

On a more positive note: you have definitive proof that it is not something for you, so it can't be a mistake if you learn from it.
>>
>>18311866
trying a vegetable isn't the same as dick when you got a dick too
>>
LMAO
>>
>>18311375
you need to get your story straight. earlier you said you were curious and tried it. you can't plead ignorance now.
>>
>>18311383
OP earlier said he was curious. He got drunk and high and went for it and afterwards regretted he did. No mistake just regret.
>>
>>18312220
I blew her after she was sucking my dick and told me she was a transsexual
I never denied being curious, I just didn't think it through because I had already paid and was high and drunk so I decided to try so that I could know that it was like s
I regret it because I wanted to get this over with once and for all and I wish I had never done it
>>
>>18311866
I can't stop thinking about what a terrible mistake I made and I wish I could erase that picture from my brain but I don't know how long it will take
The reason why the thread is here is because I have nobody I could talk about this with, there is no way any of my friends or anyone close to my family is going to hear any of this stuff from me
>>
>>18312480
Look, just because you specifically did some fucked up stuff, that doesn't make you particularly special. You sucked a dick, and that's certainly going to take a minute to get over, but people get over things all the time. Running over a cat, or someone's aunt, you know? You had a hog in your mouth, and while that's kinda gross, in the scheme of things a little time should get you moving on. On the upside, you know you aren't going to be blowing your paycheck on tranny hookers in the future.
>>
You know what, I think you secretly like it and are totally ashamed of it. This isn't you freaking out over getting over it, its you freaking out your sexuality doesn't fit your self image.
Listen. It's fine. There is literally no issue. Your sexuality only matters when you AREN'T into something and you find out the hard way; NOT the other way around. Everything else is part of your social views.

Out of context of above it's fine anyways. The only thing that happened here was you got freaked out by your homophobia and now you are having a panic attack that you didn't completely hate it. Get over it.
>>
>>18312518
I don't care if what I did classifies me as closet gay or so fort, in fact I consider myself bicurious, or at least I did till that particular night
This isn't about me freaking over my sexuality because I don't think I'm straight anymore, this is me thinking it would be a nice experience and turned it to be a big mistake
>>
>>18311213
Look as someone who experimented excessively with my sexuality when i was young, you WILL do things you regret some things that to this date i would kill someone to keep some of these things quiet. You need to move on ASAP. the longer you let it effect you the harder and more permanent your self loathing will be. Thats the best advice i can give.
>>
>>18312653
I'm glad you understand and thank you for taking the time to write that post
You and a good part of the posters in this thread are great people and I hope nothing but the best for you
>>
>>18312664
Np bby. Hope you find your way.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.