[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dizziness without other symptoms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Dizziness.jpg (355KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
Dizziness.jpg
355KB, 800x617px
So last night while playing Stellaris on my PC I suddenly felt like the world had started spinning, for a minute or two I actually thought I was going to faint. But after a short while it just stopped, so I thought, what the fuck and left it at that.
But it came back today, not as strong, but for hours now I have felt kinda dizzy. Like... when you're buzzed slightly. Or high. So not too bad, but definitely there. Checked fine motor skills, everything seems to be in working order so I ruled out an aneurysm. Still. How long must a dizziness last in order to consider it worthy of seeing a doctor for? 1-2 days? A week?
>>
File: battle_03_1_2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
battle_03_1_2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18311073
My bling guess is you were playing 8+ hours straight ignoring sleep / hunger / thirst / eye strain.

Fat?
Sport?
>>
>>18311091
I wasn't sleep deprived or anything. And I did stop to eat and drink. And I slept since then 8 hours...hence my worry.
>Fat?
Yes I'm overweight. 113kg 180cm tall.
>Sport?
I'm a couch potato
>>
>>18311073

you might have developed vertigo. I've had it for a few months and kept falling down and let me tell you it was embarrassing m8. I hope it passes for you. Try keeping hydrated and take breaks from being glued to the screens. GL anon
>>
>>18311111
Congratulation, you are fat fuck!

Go to doctor, probably your blood pressure is slowly but surely killing you. He will give you pills to keep eating for the rest of life, because doctors know that fat fucks cant unfatten themselves.

And that is where they are wrong:
>>>/fit/17018018
read sticky, count calories and lose 1kg per week. Adopt walking / swimming to strengthen your hearth.

>>>/fit/41420785
And use fat hate threads as motivation.

>maybe doctor will find you diabeetus, well getting fit helps with that too.
Go to doctor asap and unfaten yourself!
>>
>>18311120
Why did it happen to you?

>>18311123
>Congratulation, you are fat fuck!
That isn't revolutionary news anon, I'm well aware of it. I eat mostly healthily, and no, my blood pressure is okay, appreciate the concern. I lost some weight already, but it's a slow process.
>And use fat hate threads as motivation.
That doesn't seem like a mentally healthy individual would do.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-10-10-37.png (108KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-10-10-37.png
108KB, 540x960px
>>18311134
>eat healthily
Eating like that doesnt matter. What matter is to eat less. Doesnt matter what, just quantity and calories in / calories out.

And stop usong that self defence mechanism. I was just trying to help you.

>mentally healthy individual would do
Guess what, being fat fuck means your relationship with food is fucked up. I know it first hand cause i am ex fat fuck myself. Lost 35 kg in 7months. And reading these threads was my favourite pass time when suffering from hunger pains.

You basically have to relearn your whole dietary knowledge.

Anyway go to doctor. He will tell you the same. To stop being fat + very likely find some ilness. Getting dizzy is NOT NORMAL.

Good luck!
>>
>>18311146
>And stop usong that self defence mechanism. I was just trying to help you.
I understand, but it pretty much came off of as: "you fat fuck, why don't you hate yourself, because I sure as hell do, even without seeing you. lose some weight"

>Eating like that doesnt matter.
To me it does. It's a start.

>Guess what, being fat fuck means your relationship with food is fucked up
You don't say. I used to be anorexic as a teen, then I went the opposite way and developed a binge eating disorder.
>>
>>18311073
Every screen, from TV to phone, flickers a little. And under certain circumstances (fatigue, eyestrain, low blood pressure) that can cause dizziness. Usually just stepping away from the computer for a few hours will clear it. If it persists, see a doctor.
>>
>>18311170
>anorexic as teen
>fatfuck now
I suggest you to start counting calories and weigth yourself daily and never allow your weigth to to go up/down reccomended levels. You clearly dont have what it takes to controll yourself.

It is funny that even after my weigth loss year ago i still see fat fuck in mirror today. I even gained some muscle from swimming. Still all i see is fat fuck. But i am not dumb so i realized that it is body dismorphia and stopped at 21bmi. Now i dont allow my brain to tell me if i am fat or slim anymore. Only other people and objective science methods are allowed. When i am hungry, i check if i still can eat that day and even if i am not, i still force myself to eat something. I am almost sure some doctor would call me anore/bullylimic/mental ill. But it is under control.

Maybe you should try the same. Realize your brain is so fucked up that you need other means on how to find how much to eat per day to stay healthy.
>>
Sounds like vertigo. I had it for a few weeks i would wake up in the morning and sit up on the bed and go off balance it was screwed up. After a while i came right had no clue how to fix it. I think mine was stress related.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.