[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The billionth thread about getting a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: uneasy snowman.jpg (94KB, 702x1118px) Image search: [Google]
uneasy snowman.jpg
94KB, 702x1118px
22 y/o virgin who's never landed a date in his life, here. I have a habit of oversharing and giving unnecessary details, but I feel like I shouldn't leave a single detail out, so buckle up.

>Have 2 Bio classes at uni with cute girl
>Ride in the same car during 2 class trips and talk with her a bit
>I ask her for help with part of a project
>I get her number when she asks for help on another part of the same project a few weeks later
>Approach her and a couple of her friends after class, work with them, end up invited (by a friend of hers, but she's happy when I say yes) to a study session for our lab final
>Sit next to her the whole time and flirt every once and a while, especially the couple of times we're alone
>Make a few jokes, do some light teasing, that kind of shit
>I think she's responding positively but I'm autistic as fuck so I have no idea if she really is or I'm imagining it
>Text her after the exam, ask her how she thinks she did, etc, and then suggest that we all have another study session this weekend before our lecture final
>She says that sounds good and agrees to get back to me if she can make it
>This was 2 days ago and she still hasn't said anything

I have 2 questions.

1. Should I text her tomorrow afternoon and ask her if she can make it or should I continue to wait and hope for a response?

2. Assuming she does make it, my plan is to keep talking to her after finals are over. My problem is that I don't really know how to start a conversation through text that doesn't begin with talking about class. Any time I try to think of how to start a conversation with no lead-in like that, I feel like it comes across as way too forced and awkward. Any advice for starting relaxed, friendly dialogue that isn't awkward and forced?
>>
1) yeah, definitely text her tomorrow, but not any sooner, just to see if she's up for it, if she doesn't respond then you pretty much have your answer, you were just someone convenient to talk to.
2) if the date/hangin out does go through, and you see that she is willing to keep in contact, easiest way to open up conversation is sending normie memes that she may appreciate, or you know, asking how she is. pretty safe conversation starters.

just don't act too desperate, or clingy. if she doesn't respond back to a text, don't spam her with three messages after. don't ask to chill everyday or too often, don't overshare as well, and make it out like she's the only thing going in your life (even if that is the case). you'll be fine, my dude, either way. if she rejects you, always thots on tinder lmao. best of luck.
>>
>>18310779
oops, *don't make it out like she is the only thing going on in your life.
>>
>>18310779
Thanks. I'm not too worried about seeming clingy though, because I've sure as hell made that mistake before. I've been deliberately very slow in responding to most her texts and am only texting her every couple of days.
>>
>>18310916
Depends on the girl. Some want you to stare at your phone 24/7 and get mad at you for an hour when you don't respond within 1 minute. Drop those.

Basically Just text her how often you wanna and if she doesn't wanna then good luck on you. Act like the assholes but don't be an asshole.

And texting advice: Use double narratives, two subjects at the same time. Since text is slow you can text about one subject, then answer the other and maybe even have a propper conversatoin about two subjects simultaniously. This shows inteligence and also shows confidence if you can derail one conversation sexually and have the other stay normal.
>>
>>18311356
>double narratives
I don't quite understand
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.