[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im obsessing over a girl who doesn't know me and who i havent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Im obsessing over a girl who doesn't know me and who i havent seen in 3 years.

>inb4 get over her faggot

Can't do that. I just dont want to be this creepy stalker for the rest of my life. No other girl has ever made me feel this way. Im a total loser and she's sort of not a loser.

What do i do adv should I message her should I not? What do I do? I know she's the love of my life
>>
>>18310683
>>18310683

>love of your life
>doesn't know you exist

You're stupid, and deluded. Go ahead and message her, get the awkwardness out of the way so you can move on because you've fallen in love with some pretend, imagined version of some girl you're stalking.

>3 years

You waited way too fucking long for it to not be awkward. It's going to be. And she's not the love of your life, you just wish she was.
>>
>>18310683
It's not real and the second you experience real love that will be clear as day to you. I'd say follow your heart, but it really doesn't matter if it works out. Still, it's good for you to do what you gotta do
>>
>>18310683
no, you should get over her. Cut everything of and about her out of your life. you haven't seen her or heard from her in 3 years, you are devoting way too much time to someone who doesn't know you and its all been a complete waste. This is a bad obsession and you should go see a therapist because its very unhealthy. Someone who doesnt know you cant be the love of your life.
>>
>>18310683
>Can't do that
>I'm a total loser

There's your problem right there. Don't sell yourself short because it makes you truly believe that you can't get over her. If you believe me then find a way to contact her and start growing a friendship then tell her at the appropriate time how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way then accept that and continue on looking. Whatever you do don't let this one person paralyze you because I guarantee you're only going to meet more people as life goes on and one of those people is going to feel a similar way towards you.
>>
>>18310708
I tried contacting her once and I ended up sperging out and she didn't reply to me so I deleted my facebook out of embarrassment like an idiot. I shouldn't have quit now In in the same predicament from two years ago if not worse.

God dammit god dammit. If I try messaging her again in would be clear as day that I am obssesed with her. If a girl would do that to me Is think she would be kind of cute.

Can a girl be that heartless? I dont know

She was always the cold distant type never really hanged out with friends. Or never did I notice anyways. From what I remember she was a lot like me.

Guess that's why I love her so much.
>>
>>18310729
it would be kinda cute but only if you weren't sperging out. my ex gf was really super into me at the start and it was adorable but it was expressed in a positive way. I can tell that whatever comes from you is going to be negative. You should leave her alone
>>
>>18310729
For the love of god don't blame her, it's not in any way her fault. I've been in your exact position before, the first crush I ever had was in high school and I was too nervous about how she would react if I told her how I felt and I waited too long. Even when I got to college I still thought about her all the time but I realized I had waited too long to tell her and that she was pretty much out of my life. I absolutely was angry, not at her because she never knew, but at myself because I knew I had the chance to make a move and I didn't. There's nothing I could have done so I just took it as a lesson in life and used it towards my future experiences. The point is that regret hurts more than rejection and if I had known that back in high school I would have acted but I didn't and I just accepted that and started looked ahead. I know it's hard for some people to realize this but it's just how life works, it's nothing to get upset over. All you can do is use your past failures to better yourself for working towards your future successes. In your situation I would just try to breathe and focus on something else that's affecting your right now. Staying off facebook is probably for the best until you've learned from this situation and what not to do in the future.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.