[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for cucking someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488779014472.jpg (20KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488779014472.jpg
20KB, 450x301px
Should I feel bad for cucking someone?
>>
File: 1485739420101.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485739420101.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>18310499

Lots of people don't feel bad for being assholes. Thats kind of what makes them assholes.
>>
>>18310505
I wasn't always an asshole though. I became more of an asshole the longer I spent socializing and the more I became an asshole, the better I got with women. They're all assholes too, but they have a pussy and I want that.

I haven't actually cucked this dude yet but it's inevitable. I'm just having a strange feeling because when I met the guy it was like looking at my past self.
>>
>>18310499
Well.... that's tough. I mean, it's not really your fault - it's on the person committed in a relationship. You're single; they're not. So it's on them. But then again, if you know they're in a relationship and you do it anyway, it's pretty inconsiderate to the other person in the relationship.

Sure, you don't know them, you probably won't meet them, but just imagine how they'd feel if they ever found out?

I mean, go ahead if you're either desperate for sex or just don't really care about the person's feelings. They probably won't find out if the cheater isn't completely stupid, so have at it.
>>
File: immanuel-kant.jpg (206KB, 710x735px) Image search: [Google]
immanuel-kant.jpg
206KB, 710x735px
>>18310499
Yes
>>
Wait a minute, is op's pic someone in a mask? Please educate me how they do that character. It looks like a real person in there somewhere under loads of plastic. Like you can see the skin changing color at some points around the eyes
>>
>>18310499
No, God doesn't exist, there's no reason to live by morals.
>>
You don't owe anyone anything.

What you're doing is indirectly responsible for the discomfort of another person.

If you feel guilty, it's because you have a conscience.
>>
>>18310530
It's just partial prosthetics, not a full mask piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOj_X4GvN24
>>
>>18310530
>being this new
You've never seen Robbie Rotten memes? It was so huge a couple months ago. They were super cancerous, but it was so cancerous that the memes help funded his chemo treatment in an ironic twist of good fortune.

YouTube "we are number one, but" and pick one

sry op for derail
>>
>>18310534
you aren't wrong
>>
>>18310499
It wouldn't technically be your fault but I think that fucking someone's girl is disrespectful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.