[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

home issues. and stuff....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: yYsO99p.jpg (22KB, 445x296px) Image search: [Google]
yYsO99p.jpg
22KB, 445x296px
my father has some serious issues.. he once beat me till i could hardly breathe. im 19 now so i was 16 then, however throughout my entire childhood he beat me.. not just beating, punches to the face, for even the most meager reason, unfortunately ive never done anything about it. because i thought he may straighten out his aggression, now i do have witnesses including my mother who all are certainly on my side, my father is a bigot and hypocrite; biggest i know infact, anyone who knows him closely would agree however he tries his hardest to show a facade of niceness when around people he doesnt discriminate against, he'll go as far as wasting money on them so he seems like a likable guy, he is terrible at managing his money to say the least, i know these all seem like bold statements, but hes also abused my mom, i do however have proof of his aggression. but at the time the memory in my phone was full and i couldnt catch the abuse part, when hed abuse me hed go off and try to "buy me off" as to keep my mouth shut; i now have a muscle twitch, i really hate to admit to that due to being a tad bit self conscious about it. he has the highest stage of diabetes stage 4 i believe (with an average blood pressure of 240-270), very noticeable memory problems, very repetitive, hes an over the road truck driver home home 2 times out of the week and; keeps taking longer off (witch is understandable) damaging our money but thats besides the point, every time he comes home he says the same thing over and over again as if hes got some kind of mental problem.. unfortunately i dont think i have enough time to type everything needed out however these are the basics i guess.. im asking if there is anything i could do about this.. i dont necessarily want him in prison. he would not stand for that. hes the kind "that wouldnt get taken alive" so to speak, hes just unreasonable.. i couldnt count the amount of times i got my face covered in blood.
>>
i trust my fellow annons to keep this here. pressing charges if even possible due to it most stuff taking place a while ago will be a decision id have to think about. thanks for any advice given, i just needed someone to tell.. im older and can handle myself now.
>>
oh and since im on here and can speak more freely.. the bastard weighs like 320+ pounds and cant do anything for himself, oh and when i say discriminate i mean hes got some weird reasons for hating people including being fat and unable. id rather see him put in a home, hes like 50 now, because with as much as he disrespects me and as much as hes ran off the rest of his family im certainly not taking care of me.
>>
him*
>>
>my father is a bigot

no wonder he beat your ass pussy ass cuck
>>
>>18310361
anon, I feel you. so I can tell you truthfully, we can not help you. nothing will change if you can't take action. I'm assuming you're in north america?

you have rights. and those same rights can get you support (for free if you're that fucked up, and judging by your anxious typing style, I'm sure you'll pass)

trauma. I fucking hate the word, but its real. those emotions you feel? real. you can not take care of yourself, not in the state you are in. press charges, he won't be able to get on the same block as you. I know he seems powerful, but the fat fuck will fall hard.

if he ever dies, tell me where he's buried, I can piss on his corpse for you.
>>
>>18310894
well he was powerful when i was young. i started hitting the weights hard 3 years ago. now he just threatens to call the cops when he starts shit. and take care of myself by ive certainly got the muscle to take him im just not lookin to start shit with my dad you know? im about to go in the military soon anyways. para medic. and yeah america. and he'll certainly get a his grave pissed on.
>>
>>18310887
bigot would be the definition of him. i wasnt just throwing a word out there.
>>
i'm not entirely sure what you're looking for here.

your family situation sucks, to be sure, but it seems like you have a plan already if you're going to the military after becoming of age.

at that point, he's a non-factor in your life.
>>
>>18310361
crush him
>>
>>18310943
i sorta just made this out of impulse then I decided id delete it but then the great 4 of chan told me i left it up to long to delete.
>>
>>18310983
dude im a blender..
>>
zip zop zippity zop zip zop
>>
Did somebody say Blender?
>>
>>18311066
Damnit really? no one cares you got 3 additional speeds and a crumb catcher..
>>
>>18311070
atleast im chrome.
>>
>>18311077
>>
>>18311077
shut the hell you're mouth.
>>
>>18311085
>>
File: 1479303286603.jpg (96KB, 751x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479303286603.jpg
96KB, 751x658px
I never understood the reasoning behind raising a child in what can only be described as a dictatorship, when sending them out to a world of democracy...

My son is but 4 years of age, but I still try to reason with him rather than dictate what he should do. And you would be surprised in the intelligence from such a young kid.
>>
>>18311094
yeah. my father is just far to unreasonable, once he beat the shit out of me for wearing a hoodie.. ripped it off.i was like 12. another time i wanted to brush my hair real quick before i took out the trash. and the time he beat me so much i had to be bed ridden and started not being able to breathe properly was because i wanted my dogs cage in my room, it also woulda helped me get up for school when i was going also now that its in the kitchen and has stayed there for some gay reason, the dog always wakes up my mom who gets home from work at 6am... she has a room near the kitchen. its just fucked. i used to be suicidal about all that shit then i realized that just made the situation gayer. so i turned that sad boi shit into a love for fitness just to get better than he was or ever will be.
>>
>>18311107

Yea, turning it around and use that stuff as fuel for your future life is the best thing you can do about it.
Use your anger to drive you towards a better life, and every turn you feel like dropping out, you bring the memory of your dad´s shitty attitude to bear, and you will get the strength to become a better man than he could ever hope to be.
>>
"far too* unreasonable" but yeah so far physically ive already exceeded everything hes done well fitness wise, the only thing he matches me on is a 14min two mile run and he only did that once he says "it about killed him" he was prolly mid to late 20s when he did that, now i run 3 miles with 60lbs on time varies when i carry weight though. i obviously dont only do cardio, but thats a bit off topic in a way, the point is im already better than him, i used to think id never get out of the hole i was in because of how much he put me down. i guess the reason i posted this is because i kind of want to know what i could do to him in a legal sense "my pound of flesh" so to speak because ive been told there are ways around this. because once i leave my mom is stuck with the bastard till i can get set up in life and am able to support her as well as myself. idk hes just a terrible person. i would never have enough time to explain everything.
>>
>>18310361
kick his ass once and he wont ever do anything to you again
>>
>>18312061
thing is i live in a state with the stand your own ground law. im not like afraid of him. i just dont wanna mess with the cops, its just a drag, theyd also arrest me for atleast 24 hr til they get all the facts and thats just a hassle. which theres always a chance they wouldnt believe me. if i just kicked his ass hed call the cops on my because he cant admit defeat, he has literally said he sees himself as a god. hes also overly religious and about god, he doesnt go to church and only believes what he wants to believe about god, like hes such a half assing hypocritical bigot, lol how i said he weighs like 340, he likes to say he only weighs 290. he cant admit hes just gone down hill in life and became a fat piece of shit. ive heard him say he still sees himself as he was in high school.

pic related: its my dad
>>
>>18312834
Don't call the cops. Look for a lawyer. Start looking for evidence by THEIR guidelines, you will go WAY FARTHER.
>>
>>18312868
i dont have the money for one. i mean i could talk to my old one and see what hes got to say, other than that id have to wait till im on my own then yet id be so far in the past i doubt anything could be done. also the bastard loves to watch dr.phil i seriously dont see how he hasn't learned what hes doing is wrong by that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.