[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help my Tinder profile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0081.jpg (74KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
74KB, 640x634px
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've gotten fuck all matches even with boosts and super likes. Is there something wrong with my profile?
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (88KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
88KB, 640x578px
>>18310272
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (69KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
69KB, 640x635px
>>18310273
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (71KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
71KB, 640x628px
>>18310275
>>
Grow hair out maybe. Get a full body shot in there. Showing your back is dumb
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (76KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
76KB, 640x637px
>>18310277
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (89KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
89KB, 640x604px
>>18310281
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18310280
My hairline is just shit, unfortunately. Premature baldness combined with a widow's peak. Think I should go for a longer style?

Also, this is currently how my body looks... Needs some work, but is it good enough?
>>
Are you in a big city? It could just be the area. Tinder is dead here (rural Indiana)
>>
>>18310294
I'm in the suburbs of Cincinnati. It's not dead; there are plenty of chicks around. The problem is getting them to match with me.
>>
you are not a big dog, you dont like dumb youtube videos, you dont play videogames and your are not good with your hands

other than that i fail to see why wouldnt you get a match, maybe you are too picky
>>
You look like you belong in grindr
>>
>>18310299
Noted. Take all that shit out. Any suggestions for what to put instead?

And I'm not incredibly picky, I don't think. As long as she's not a ham beast I'll generally swipe right.
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
110KB, 640x1136px
>>18310299
How's this?
>>
>>18310306
just normal stuff, whatever you do with your time that wont put you into "giant nolifer, must avoid" category, im not sure if you need a bodyshot of any kind for normal chicks

3rd pic should be the first they see, make some outdoors pics maybe, good luck lad
>>
>>18310322
Alright thanks. Will try the outdoor shots as well.

I guess another thing is I gotta start finding new ways to spend my time... When I'm not working out I'm generally at home watching YouTube. Not exactly romance material.
>>
maybe try going out and meeting people instead.
>confidence is hawt.
>>
>>18310345
Yeah yeah but how the hell do I do that? It's easy to say that, but isn't it weird to just approach random women I find attractive and start talking to them? I mean, give me a real-life scenario that would actually result in a date for me.
>>
Maybe pictures being in a cool place, doing something and less selfies in your house would be good in my opinion.
>>
File: What Really Works.jpg (2MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
What Really Works.jpg
2MB, 1800x2700px
>>18310272
ive been a dating coach for many years. started in '09. have a short manual on fiverr, but i can give u a few tips.

shave your hair. think the length of jason statham.
a bit shorter on the back and sides than the top, to make your face look more oval than round

the fourth pic of u is the best btw.
if you want to have a beard then dont keep it shaved as in 3rd pic. more like fourth or longer.
.trim mustache so it doesnt cover your lips.

never do a fucking semi nude shot unless its in a socially acceptible occation. the beach etc.

i cover everything from profiles to messaging in my short book, but take the free advices atleast.
>>
>>18310272
cut out the big dog bit, the shit about video games and youtube videos, the bit about being good with your hands and the first two pics
>>
>>18310272
"looking for someone who can have existential crises and also make penis jokes" like what the fuck does this mean? you wan her to question her existence and also make fun of your dick? this is just fuckin weirdly phrased, take this out. i think you're trying to go for a sort of dichotomy here, you want someone who can have deep philosophical thoughts but is also lighthearted and funny, so say that in a less dumb way.
>>
That first pic sucks, looks like mid 2000 style pic
>>
>>18310272

You look like a young Bam Margera
>>
>>18310272

Get rid of your mustache, you look like a weird babyface tryna be tough. Gross. You've got nice eyes though so just make a new profile plz.
>>
>>18310350
festivals, clubs, bars.
>>
>>18311059
Seconded. That weird ass moustache has got to go
>>
Get this instead of the shit you have presently:

First picture is just-yourself in the best scene you're ever inside of (not just a generic selfie with your shitty flat in the background.)

Second picture is you and your closest bro(s) doing something that looks fun. Note that anything PC/vidya related does not LOOK fun to casual observers.

Third picture is a group photo, large enough to look like a crowd but small enough that you don't fade away into it. Make sure there are females in the crowd, preferably enough of them that it proves you're not a cave-dwelling hermit.

Fourth picture is just you again, but you're deeply engaged with some kind of serious activity you do.

Your photos should tell a wordless but interesting story. Get this, and you'll get swipes. Try not to get herpes.
>>
>>18311072
thirded. that's all
>>
>>18310281
You look like a psycho who's going to hurt that doggo.
Make a normal face smiling a bit and you'll be a charming animal lover guy.
>>
>>18310311
Much better. Still you should cut the last part off. Don't be so childish or too weirdly specific about the attributes you desire. You could've wrote something like "Looking for someone with whom I can discuss life but also make stupid jokes.
>>
>>18311059
+1 (or facial hair in general), and that cringe bio needs work too
>>
File: alex jones underwear.png (384KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones underwear.png
384KB, 640x642px
your riding too much the middle hear with these pictures, if your a pretty boy you gotta pretty it the fuck up, if your a dirty boy you gotta dirty it the fuck up, if you a manly boy you gotta man it the fuck up, if you a funny boy you gotta fun it the fuck up. i'm getting sort of no personality from these pictures.

pic related, this is what super male vitality looks like
>>
File: alex jones shirtless.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones shirtless.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18310283
you mention dogs too much, say shit that is more personal to you that isn't so revealing of your vulnerabilities, you talk about how you need attention and head pets (meaning you don't get attention and you are also needy and infantile), you talk about how you have five siblings which isn't a personality trait, its just a fact, you talk about your worlds dumbest dog (whom you love) which means you aint got shit going on in your life that you not only mentioned your dog, but that he's the worlds dumbest and you love him (herp derp i love my dog herp derp), going to med school and being a gymnastics coach is cool, saying you like working out is boring as fuck, what do you like doing that is related to fitness, if you just generally work out, thats not interesting, if you do a martial art, that is interesting. what video games do you like, don't just say you like video games. don't call one of your interests dumb (dumb youtube videos), what youtube videos do you like. knowing sign language is good, don't say you are good with your hands, dont' imply you are good sexually in your bio unless thats your main angle, and if you are doing that then alpha it the fuck up and don't beat around the bush so much. don't say you are looking to have existential crisis's or make penis jokes, thats a sad thing mixed with a stupid thing.

people want to be with people that will brighten up their life and make them happy, they don't want to be with someone who is boring and sad, your bio screams "i am boring and sad", if you can't fix it by telling the truth, then change your life so you aren't boring and sad, and then try again.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (83KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
83KB, 600x617px
>>18310311
don't bother saying "at kids first", don't say you have 5 siblings, just say you have a dog, don't say you like working out, don't say "trying" muay thai, say i do muay thai, say "i speak sign language, i teach deaf children" because it sounds less virtue signally, don't say you are having an existantial crisis, go ahead and say what video games you like because more people play video games these days so thats actually a potential ice breaker.

mention something to do with the three most important things in your life, reframed in how they relate to some hobby, and then say what you are looking for in a mate that is three things that you think are really important in a mate, reframed to be in relation to some hobby.
>>
File: 1470162470691.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1470162470691.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>18310273
>>18310287
What the fuck are you even showing off?
>>18310277
>>18310281
Horrible pictures. Every guy has generic selfies and it's shit. Have a pic of you out with your mates or doing something you enjoy. Even if you're not doing something interesting in your main pic have a better photo.

>>18310283
Horrible bio. The first part is cringe and the second part is ok but bios should be pretty short on tinder unless they're funny. I would recommend shortening your bio to "6'1 and I know sign language so I'm good with my hands". If you're going to mention Muay thai don't say you're trying it out, just list it but I would omit that as well.

You aren't a bad looking guy and you do have nice eyes, as seen in your first pic. I think taking a picture which highlights this would be beneficial. Also, do something else with your hair cause the current do isn't doing you any justice.
>>
>>18310272
Most of those pictures suck and you are just not good looking enough in general.
Get at least one with image outside, one with you doing something and one with friends (pref female)
only leave these the dog picture and one either third or fourth picture out of those.
>>
>>18310283
Are you gay? Because only men find penis jokes funny. Take that out
>>
Why are video games and similar shit so unattractive to women? Not OP BTW
>>
>>18311328
But I am boring and sad, according to your post.
>Tfw can't be cool like the cool kids
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.