[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

divorce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Can I advice my Mom to get divorced from my dad?
I have a good relationship to both of them, yet I think it would be the best for her to free herself. Is that morally shameful?

It's not like he's hitting her or something, but he's so not thankful for anything she's done and acts respectless and like an idiot.

Seeing her unhappy is dragging me down... She seems very depressed.
What should I do?
>>
>can a third party who isn't even involved in a legal relationship sever the relationship
>>
>>18310016
yes that was basically my question... And of course I am involved in this relationship as a part of the family living in the same house...
>>
>>18310010
Thanks for the fucking feels OP. I nearly begged my mom to do the same about 10 years ago. She didn't give a fuck as always and we both paid the price for her mistake. There's no shame in speaking your mind. Take this advice very seriously: you must never ever let her depression infect your mind. If she doesn't listen, you get on with your life, everyone is responsible for his/her own choices. If you don't heed my words you will realize your mistake at a later age but by that time it'll be much more difficult to get your shit back together.
>>
>>18310065
Are your parents married to you? No? Then you're not part of the relationship
>>
>>18310068
Thanks, that is very true and of course I wan't to try moving on!
>>
>>18310070
Im not meaning by law....
>>
>>18310122
But I did. Notice where I said 'legal relationship'?
>>
>>18310010
Suck dad's cock. Divorce in the bag. Enjoy your advice
>>
there is always 2 sides of the story, maybe things you dont remember or cant remember

unironically they wont take you seriously till you live with them, since they are the adults and you are the minor in this family, regardless of actual age

you can ask your dad on spot why is he acting like the way he does when you catch him
>>
>>18310010
I'm in a similar situation. Do nothing and move on. If she doesn't divorce, she may have good reasons. Don't ruin your good relationship with them. Even your mom can hold it against you for trying to break her marriage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.