[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to turn around your life at 27 when you wasted it with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1066ljh.jpg (47KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1066ljh.jpg
47KB, 480x600px
How to turn around your life at 27 when you wasted it with a useless B.A. and some student jobs inbetween?
Literally just apply everywhere and hope that I get taken?
Or learn to do something useful?
I never gave much of a fuck and kinda lived in a bubble and now I realize I fucked up so badly.
Literally everybody is more employable than me at this age.
>>
Get a job in construction, any kind It could be a very cathartic experience for you akin to Office Space.

It's also not a bad career if you can move up. The hours suck, the work is tough, but the pay can be pretty good. I know people that make close to 6 figures a year and it only took them 5 or so years to get there. Granted you have to work your ass off though.
>>
How long ago did you get your degree? You can always spin even a BA in a way that lands you a job, but not if it's been years since you got it.
>>
>>18310019
>construction
lol I'm not mad.
Shit pay because of immigrants, shit hours, no career prospects and fucks you up.
Maybe its better in the USA but I'm from Germany.

>>18310022
4 years, then I spend a year in another country on a university fucking around.
>>
>>18310031
>4 years, then I spend a year in another country on a university fucking around.
Yeah, it's kind of a lost cause now. What HAVE you been doing for 4 years?
>>
Take some online courses or pick up some certifications.
You can do coding or web design or something.
>>
>>18310033
getting a shitty degree
I'm just so mad at myself, I just thought "its going to be fine, don't worry" and it just took me so long to wake up.
I wasted all those years with doing fuck all.
>>
>>18310044
You're not making any sense. You said you got the degree 4 years ago, and now you claim you were getting the degree in the last 4 years. Which is it?
>>
>>18310046
No I mean it took me 4 years to get the degree, and I spent a year in a foreign country.

>>18310042
thought about that and getting into coding the last few weeks because it's literally the only passable option.
But it's not easy, it takes alot time. Maybe I'm just bad in coding.
>>
>>18310058
>No I mean it took me 4 years to get the degree, and I spent a year in a foreign country.
What? Tell us what you've been doing for since the age of 18, year by year.
>>
>>18310061
Back then in Germany you had to go to school until the age of 20 if you wanted to attend university
>>
>>18310071
I don't have the time and energy to bother helping someone who is this uncooperative.
>>
>>18310031
>Germany
Ok, well in the greatest country in the world, construction is actually a very viable career though. It's not just wetbacks digging trenches you ignorant ass.
>>
>>18310019
This.

27 wasted BA joined a trade. 30 and loving life now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.