[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job loss again thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: enough.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
enough.gif
554KB, 295x221px
Ok today I just got let got from my 3rd job in 14 months. In that span I have had in total 6 about to be 7 jobs.(got lucky old employer was hiring again)

Has anyone experienced this problem of having several jobs in a short period of time? I am so fucking tired of trying to go into a job thats my degree and losing the internship/job in the 90 day probation period. I dont understand what is going on. I feel like a piece of shit because I have no money to make a living. I cant help but feel sad going out because try meeting girls when you are 28 living in a house with grandma or house with parents. Its so pathetic
>>
>>18309949
Tried to ask your boss why you are not good enough for the job? Phone your ex boses / ex coworkers and tell them to be brutally honest with you, so you know what to work on to improve yourself.

Or just give up and try different line of work.
>>
>>18309949
>I dont understand what is going on
Have you asked them for feedback when they let you go? You'd have to be an ATROCIOUS employee to be let go, so it can't hurt to ask.

Or you could be like the girl in my team who was fired this week and completely lack the ability to introspect.
>>
My sis-in-law is a manic/depressive and used to work at every business in a small town over the course of a year. Couldn't keep a job, but was a really hard worker when she was lucid (or manic). So do you have any mental problems you're not acknowledging? If so, get psych help, proper meds and counseling, then stick with a job.
>>
>>18309949
Try showing up to work sober.
>>
>>18309949
Are you:

Ever absent?
Ever late?
Ever fucking off when you should be working?
Fucking shit up after your first week?
>>
>>18310069
I dont drink during week so thats not the issue.

>>18310077
>>18310006
He said I was late in the beginning. It was in a major city where there is traffic.(no excuse) He didnt come off someone as a stickler for being on time into he brought it up. Most of the time I stayed late. But I showed up early until the last couple of weeks where I was showing up a couple of minute late. All the time before we didnt see him into an hour after.

But its my fault though. I dont make excuses to pretend to myself that I was wrong for 3 people in a year.

>>18310063
I am not mental. Actually have ADHD but thats is a reason not excuse.

>>18310077
He actually stated that it took me a long time to do projects. But he was expecting me to check machines that I have never touch before and see if they were working or work with VR technologies that I have never touched.
do you think being late is the main issue?
>>
>>18310110
when I say he only brought up lateness as being key yesterday.
>>
>>18310110
>He said I was late in the beginning
>He actually stated that it took me a long time to do projects.
Sounds like it was a cumulation of issues. The being late part put a bad taste in his mouth, and you not being as productive enough just sealed the deal

>But he was expecting me to check machines that I have never touch before and see if they were working or work with VR technologies that I have never touched.
Were you taught how to use them? Or was it something that you could reasonably have picked up in the time you were there? Most jobs have a learning curve and employers expect that, but they also know roughly how long it should take you to learn to do a job.
>>
>I was late
/thread

Being late is NEVER ok and is always liable to get you fired. Start showing up to work on time and youll stop losing jobs
>>
>>18310117
Nope sometimes. Told to figure out. Was the lone IT person and had to defer to other people or internet.

But looking back it was the lateness.
>>
>>18310150
If you were doing IT support, then they need you when other people are there and need help. It doesn't matter that you worked late, if you're not there when the work needs to be done, then you're not a helpful employee. I agree it was the lateness
>>
You were consistently late to work dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.