[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating when you're famous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: censoredANGL.jpg (16KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
censoredANGL.jpg
16KB, 520x390px
So, Im a little famous. I don't know where exactly I fall in the celebrity spectrum. I don't wanna give myself away, but Im really a nobody, Im just kind of connected to some things and people and have a lot of fame. I get recognized a lot and it always comes first. Im not rich either, which is really frustrating. Once people know who I am they assume I can just buy cars and stuff willy nilly. Like....no, the car I have needs to last me, as do my clothes and phone....

So, I tried online dating with a picture and without. Got next to no responses with no picture. Got my pic taken down a lot with pictures. I just, wanna be able to meet and connect with people. Im not a sure how to do that, ya know? Anyone got any tips?
>>
>>18309939
If youre a cutie, just date me
>>
> I don't wanna give myself away
Then go away.
>>
>>18309939

>Anyone got any tips?

Kill yourself
>>
>>18309939
Find a pic of dude who looks like you, but is not famous. Before you meet them in person, tell them you have different face because you are famous. Basically send your real face pic to people only after you talk with them briefly.

Does that sound good enough to you?
>>
>>18309939
What kind of celebrity are you? TV? Movie? What's the kind of audience that knows about you?
>>
>>18309939
World Peace when?
>>
>>18309939
Why not try tinder? Or connect with your fans? Might get stalked but some of them must be sane right?

Also.. Are you a youtuber?
>>
>>18309939

>Im just kind of connected to some things and people and have a lot of fame
>I get recognized a lot and it always comes first

So you're a meme
>>
Unless you're a Hollywood star or something, there has to be a lot of people who don't know who you are and some who do but don't care.

Dating is tricky. Try to just be as natural as possible, don't mention that you're famous if you're trying to meet someone. Heck, just lie, say you're some average Joe. No one can blame you for that.

Maybe you already don't, but never brag about your fame if you're looking for something serious. It will backfire once they figure out that you're not some superman, or they'll just see you as narcissistic.
Don't care about your image too much, be vunarable, open up to people. A common thing famous people are terrible at.
>>
>>18310194

LOL you killed me hahah
>>
>>18309939

Are you Shia LABEOUF???

>How to date when you're famous
Don't be Shia Labeouf
>>
>>18310474
I doubt this one is Shia. It must be meme
p/s to op: what the actual fuck with your English dude
>>
>>18309939
Go to a normal place and do normal stuff, like a gymnasium or even go learn salsa. You don't have to find an immediate couple, you just need to find normie friends to hang out and go places, so you can find your significant other.

That does the trick.
>>
>>18310176
lol
>>
You're most likley an faggot egotist who thinks hes famous, but really isn't.

But fuck it

Most of your dating will most likley end in shambles if you're famous. People who like you for being famous are people who are only interested in a figment. They dont actually want to date you, but they want to date the idea of you, I. E. a famous hotshot.

This means that your only dating options for serious dating are people that knew you before you were famous and were interested in you before you were famous, or people in the industry in which you got famous. Theres a reason actors always hook up with musicians or other actors. They're on equal grounds in terms of stardom, they're not phased by your stardom and can see you as a real person.

Try asking one of these people out. And see where it leads

But most likley you're some fucking loser who got like top comment on youtube. So kys
>>
>>18310474
Say what you will about Shia Lebouf but I can't see him doing online dating.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.