[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me with my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: cute.jpg (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
163KB, 1080x1080px
I've got a problem /adv/, I've got a crush on a girl that I've known for about a year.
We're on the same class and we don't really talk to each other a lot, but we at least share a word or two per day. The thing is, I'm a kind of a social retard who doesn't have a lot of experience with girls or guys or people in general and I'd like some help on how to know if she is into me, and if she's not, on how to get her to be. I'm saying this because she has done some things that at least for me could count as signs, but I'm not sure if they are, because as I said I don't really have any experience on this. What she has done is that she changed seats in a row in a day that weirdly were all in front of me or by my side, has sometimes hugged me out of the blue, her friends have teased her that she likes me and she has reacted weirdly when I talk to her about other girls. The things that make me doubt if she actually likes me is my social inexperience and that she normally hugs her friends and acts really close/intimate to other people in general, so I don't know if she is just being her normal intimate self or if she actually has some interest in me.
Any help or thoughts?
>>
File: 1490750839551.jpg (18KB, 542x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490750839551.jpg
18KB, 542x343px
>>18309879
Fucking tell her you like her you retarded faggot. Just take her hands and say "will you be my girlfriend?"

or dont because you're retarded
>>
>>18309908
But what if she says no? Won't it get weird to be with her or something like that?
Also, where, when and in what context should I ask her? It can't just be out of the blue right?
>>
File: 1490045312793.jpg (22KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
1490045312793.jpg
22KB, 397x398px
>>18309918
if she says no what is the point of cojtinuing to fuck aroind with her anyway?

it can be out of the blue.

it will work unless youre ugly.
stop asking about it like an insecure bitch and do it, faggot.
she'll think better of you for it.
and so will I
>>
>>18310023
Well, even if she says no I'd like to keep being friends with her, so I wouldn't wan to ruin our friendship.
Well, in a good day I'm a 6/10, so I don't think that it will work, man.
>>
File: 1488178958328.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488178958328.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>18310035
6/10 isn't ugly you insecure fruit.
This is a fucking copout, you're a pussy who is scared of rejection.
If you stay friends you're gonna feel like shit when she starts fucking another guy.
Your loss, fag.
>>
>>18309879
My god you faggotini!!! Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her!!! You are a faggot!!! You have a problem
>>
Why don't you get to know her and find out for sure?
>>
>>18309908
lol dont do this. Simply asking someone you barely talk to if she wants to be your girlfriend is autistic as fuck and would creep most girls out, even if they like you.

But he is right on one regard, you shouldn't try to be sure she likes you before making a move, that conviction that a girl likes you has more to do with your confidence, mentality and ego than with whatever signs she's giving. Sure, sometimes it's obvious that she really likes you or that she's repelled by you, but 90% of the time you can't really be sure without making a move.

So you should ask her out on a date. Don't make a confession or anything stupid like that, just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee, or have a walk in a park or whatever you come up with. It should be pretty obvious that you're talking about a date.

And remember that it's just a crush. It will pass, you will have others and you probably had others in the past. "Losing her" is no big deal, but this isn't a reason not to try and get her. Just don't be scared of trying, because that fear will hurt you much more than rejection in the long term.
>>
File: gg.jpg (32KB, 580x477px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
32KB, 580x477px
>>18310297
>>
>>18310297
This. I know this is cliche but you miss all the shots you don't take.

So just ask her out. If it works, it works, and if it doesn't, well yes, it's scary to be refused. And if you're refused by someone you see regularly it gets weird, but that's something you can control. Accept the loss, forego your crush, detach, and keep cool about it, after all you'll *always* find someone else to have a crush on.

Not asking her out and waiting for the miraculous moment that you get together is really the worst thing you can do, because it never will. It will never happen out of the blue, she'll never take notice of your crush and incentively ask you out.

What will happen is that she will most likely to go for someone else who did the things you just didn't, and you'll never know if she really liked you.

You really need to overcome your fear of refusal, or else you might end up stuck on a perpetual loop of unfulfilled, unfruitful crushes that bring nothing but regretfulness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.