[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THICC Coworker Date Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I don't frequent this board but I need to pour myself out and calm my dick.

I work with a Romanian qt who is literally so my type it isn't fair:

>cute, but not gorgeous face. Approachable
>glasses
>long auburn hair
>cute voice and laugh
>hourglass figure with slight focus on the hips
>child-bearing hips and thighs
>plump pillowy ass
>slightly paunchy belly
>great hip-to-waist ratio
>double-D cup breasts
>demure but driven personality (Pharmacy Intern)

She's literally fucking perfect and still within my league.

She works intermittently because of school so I said fuck it and just asked her out to dinner today. She gives me her number but mentions that she's not sure when she'll be free because she's technically graduating from undergrad this week and will be busy.

Not a problem since I work 2-midnight the next 5 days but say I'll call/text her when she's free later.

Get her number and text her asking what food she likes. That was 3 hours ago. She was supposed to get off work 2 hours ago.

I don't wanna come off as desperate and blow up her phone so any advice anons?

I don't wanna fuck this up. She's LITERALLY waifu tier.
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>18309855
>She's LITERALLY waifu tier.
She sensed how much of a creep you are and is smart enough to stay away from you.
>>
>>18310064
Well it's going on hour 4 and still no text back so maybe you're right.
>>
Bump number 2
>>
wait until hour 6. once you get to that point it's time to hit her with the classic "please respond"
>>
>>18310312
It's hour 7.

Probs should just ignore her for the night then call tomorrow.
>>
Just WAIT and don't follow up with another text/call for a while. she prob has a date tonight
>>
>>18310369
Unlikely.

She's pretty hermit-mode between work and school and I have a feeling she would've just told me no outright.

She was taken aback and flustered when I asked her to dinner though so I don't know. Maybe she doesn't know what to say either.

Or she's tired and went to sleep.
>>
File: confused.jpg (14KB, 948x858px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
14KB, 948x858px
You'll come across as incredibly thirsty if you double text. She could very well be busy getting ready for graduation.

Just find literally anything else to do to occupy your time. Maybe follow up with her at work and find out when she graduates so you can potentially make plans afterwards.
>>
>>18309855

She sounds pretty hot anon. Calm the fuck down and play it cool. She most likely will pass a thirsty desperado which you are sort of coming across as. Don't double text wait a few days if she doesn't respond, try again. I mean did you even say who you were or you just literally wrote "wut food u like" Don't be a dumb.
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229KB, 1200x807px
Nevermind brehs.

After all that she texted me back 8 hours later with the old "who else is coming? We can double date with my bf!"

Which means she was backpedaling for an excuse to get out of it. Or she misheard me and really didn't know I was asking her out until now.

Either way, pic related.
>>
>>18310700

How did you work this long with her without finding out she has a boyfriend?
>>
Not being Romanian or Romanian adjacent yourself it's not gonna work out trust me
>>
>>18310712
This was only the third time.

She works intermittently due to school. Never came up that she has a bf, which leads me to believe she may have lied.
>>
>>18310857
Or, the more plausible answer, she never had a reason to bring him up
>>
>>18309855
>waifu tier

slap yourself in the mirror. you can achieve what you want, couple rules

1. no one wants you. they want the better version of you. the witty, kind one. either be it, or be like us
2. spill no spaghetti, and none of that "I love you shit". maybe after a couple weeks, better, a month, than you can get all touchy feely
3. you don't want to fuck this up? then look in the fucking mirror and tell yourself that. prepare jokes or stories before you meet, make sure to keep up hygiene (don't use axe like a high schooler), and give her what she wants WITHIN REASON. girls want to be supported, so support

I hope you the best anon. good luck. don't end up like us.
>>
>>18310903
wait, she has a bf?

ha, sucks to suck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.