[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to break up with my gf because she visits her ex bf's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: uGKHr8MBDm8.jpg (282KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
uGKHr8MBDm8.jpg
282KB, 1067x1600px
I want to break up with my gf because she visits her ex bf's fb page all the time. She says it's just a habit and she doesn't like him at all, just wants to make sure that he's not doing well, but I am suspicious.
>>
You must be about 15 then. Get used to it. She wants to be happier than the ex because she does not want to have settled for a lesser male.

Try oh try not to take your relationships too seriously. You are young and should have fun.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18309830
Relationship is about mutual trust and respect. Learn how to trust her or break up. No other way around it.

Maybe try to make her block him so she cant spy on him and finally forget about him.

>once he will be single, she will try to return back to him and dump you if she succeed.
Pic related, you may be backup man in her mind. Cheers.
>>
Yup dump her since you obviously dont love her and you're wasting her time you piece of shit
>>
>>18309842
It's not like I am immature. She had a hard break up, she told me he abused her. But then... A year after our big talk about everything she is still visiting his page all the time. She told she would get over, but I doubt she can be over him now.
>>
>>18309851
Why do you think I don't love her? Maybe it's not love, but I am faithful, and I feel really good with her. But I cannot stand being jealous and suspicious all the time.
>>
>>18309830
If this is the worst she's doing then you are lucky. Or perhaps she is meeting him too and you just don't know. Or she's seeing her hot coworker and you clueless.
>>
>>18309864
You will be immature until you are in your late twenties. Then you will look back at your teenage self and laugh but also shudder with the cringe of it all.

Jealousy is a horrible feeling and you will always be jealous of your current gf. When you meet someone that does not create jealousy within you then she is the one.

Best advice I have is get a hobby and do other stuff so that she can't monopolise your time. If your busy you meet other people and will realise that she is not your whole world.
>>
>>18309864

>she told me he abused her

A lot of women claim this. Just a heads up. I've never dated a woman who wasn't "abused" in some way. They all turned out eager to try and psychologically dismantle me. What did she claim he did? Got any actual proof? Think about it before you hate a possibly innocent guy.
>>
>>18309830
The thing you should be dumping her over is her "making sure he's not doing well" lol wtf kinda lowlife petty cunt are you dating? Does she have any redeemable qualities?
>>
>>18309830
It doesn't really mean that she still has feelings for him, it could be just a habit.
But if it makes you feel this way, talk about it with her and ask her to stop. It's helpful to her as well.
I fall for the same trap sometimes, measuring my own happiness on how other people are doing and it makes me kind of shallow after.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.