[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1443042274335.jpg (41KB, 433x546px) Image search: [Google]
1443042274335.jpg
41KB, 433x546px
a girl told me that she was raped multiple times by his brother when she was younger
she doesn't hate him, it was a long time ago and she never told anyone
how do I do to not feel angry when I see him? I don't want to hate him either because he's a good brother besides this, but I don't know what to think about him
>>
>>18309764
What age did it happen? Could it be an age where he honestly didnt know any better? Not that thatd make it ok, but itd give you reason to forgive him.

You have two options:
Forgive him.

Hold a grudge against him forever.

If you have to, you can confront him for his side of the story
>>
>>18309803
>confront him for his side of the story

This, but ask the girl first if she's comfortable with it.
>>
>>18309803
He was 13, she 12 so idk
She said it was like the time he got his first gf, and he was like "testing" or something like that
>>18309832
I'd like to but she doesn't want to talk about it, in those years they haven't talked about it and act like it never happen
>>
>>18309764

>he's a good brother besides this
>>
>>18310106
I'm talking about him now from what I knew about him, this happened before I know them and is obviously a big shock for me
>>
>>18310099
>He was 13
He probably regrets it.
I have had similar sexual experiences at a young age where I talked the unsuspecting person into it, but later realized it was wrong. I talked to the person recently and told her I was very sorry and surprisingly she said she understood that kids experiment and didn't hold it against me.
>>
>>18310153
Yeah, thanks. I think he regrets it too because I've talked to him and it seems like a caring brother, I think he got a trauma before that and it made him do something like that, but it doesn't justify doing something like that
>>
>>18310140
You listen to me right now. She learned to orgasm from her brother.
>>
>>18310180
I doubt rape victims usually reach orgasm.
During the rape I mean.
>>
>>18310199
Once, not much. When the rape is ongoing and repeated over years, you find a way to rationalize it. Part of that is having an orgasm.
>>
>>18310204
Like stockholm sybdrome?
>>
>>18310219
Orgasm is a biological response to stimuli, not a pure choice.
>>
>>18310180
That may be true, how bad that she learned that in a traumatic episode of her life
>>
>>18310295
Can you imagine...fucking a girl that's that damaged... God.
>>
You are dating a tranny op?
>>
>>18309803

>Could it be an age where he honestly didnt know any better?

Faulty logic, bro
>>
>>18310303
I don't have to imagine that, but that's not the point here
>>18310323
Why?
>>
>>18310323

Age shouldnt be a factor in knowing right vs wrong. The rapist bro knows better but he chose to do it anyway because it felt good. Not because >he honestly didnt know any better
or
>age
>>
>>18310343
>>18310420

This.
>>
>>18309764
>he's a good brother besides this,
"Yeah, Johnny may be a rapist, but he's a real decent fellow ya hear!"
>>
>>18310420
How the fuck is age not a factor is knowing right vs. wrong?
>>
it's not really any of your business unless your gf specifically wants it to be, however it's human nature to be furious over this sort of thing and i don't think she can blame you for hating him since she told you about it.

you or your girlfriend probably dont stand to gain anything by confronting the guy over something he did years ago as a kid. just let her know you're there for her.

>>18310323
so children are intelligent enough to understand or consent to sex, yet they are intelligent enough to be punished for sex related offenses?
>>
OH LOOK GUYS, IT'S THAT THREAD WHERE WE PREJUDGE SOMEONE BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE SAID SOMETHING

>how do I do to not feel angry when I see him?
What you're looking for is resistance to being manipulated. You'll probably never find it, because what you really want is to feel like a superhero because you curb stomped some dude over an unproven accusation.

You want to rescue the princess, because that's how you think you'll feel like a king someday. The part you don't understand is that every_woman_ever will play the damsel in distress role when she detects a sucker waiting to be fleeced. She ain't a princess; she's just better at her role in biology than you are at yours.
>>
File: 1415397006022.png (266KB, 595x347px) Image search: [Google]
1415397006022.png
266KB, 595x347px
I don't believe OP is returning.

Anyway, I had some sexual games with my sister when she was 10. I got excited and every time I wanted to try more explicit stuff but she kept saying no, she only wanted things without taking out her clothes. Since I insisted so much she got seriously worried and told our parents.

I didn't knew it back then, but I was a selfish person who didn't give a fuck about other people. I also fucked up someone else, but not in a sexual way. Anyway, I confessed all my sins and decided to change. Went to a psychiatrist, took pills for years, changed my habits, got a gf, a job, etc. Moved on.

For ten years I wouldn't even dare to hug my sister. Now we just pretend nothing of this ever happened.
When I met the woman I knew was the one, I told her. I told her that I abused my sister. Why? Because I was afraid someone else (my father, who can be a douche) told her and ruin my relationship. She was weirded out but she accepted me.
>>
>>18311099
Yeah, that's what I did. But I'm worried about when I'll have to meet her brother again
>>18311112
Mmh I don't want to tell too much detail but I don't think that's the case, she wants to protect her brother and desn't want me to hate him. I don't see me like a hero or something
>>18311366
Thanks, I wanted to know about something similar to know what would be happening inside her brother's head, I know that it would be better to know from him but she doesn't want to talk about something like that at least for now
>>
>>18309764
if you lose weight you should be able to feel less angry
>>
>>18309764
Raped as penis in vagina, or "raped" as "he touched my private parts during a play fight"?

Also, kids can be horny and irrational. I remember myself kissing a number of guys in school when i was 6 years old, and we also touched each others penises, one guy sucked my dick once.

At one time one younger, maybe 4 yr old girl joined and we were taking turns in spreading her asshole.

Toady im a heterosexual guy, in my late 20's who has had a couple of relationships with ham beasts.

But what if i had a sister. What would have happened? I don't know. I wonder if it would have been such a big deal i any case.
>>
>>18311366
What kind of pills do you take to un-rapist yourself?

It seems you're mixing up a couple of unrelated events which happened in your life, and that you're having problems with shame, anxiety and low self esteem.
>>
>>18311815
Penetration, also touched but not in a play fight.
I know kids are curious about that things, but is something that isn't normal to rape someone just for curiousity
>>
She could just be trying to sound edgy anon, having an autism moment not realising the impact of her false story.

Or if your certain thats not a possibility then her brother is evil and will most likely do it again to some other girl seeing how he got away with it once, probably a pedo aswell as you say he stopped once she got older so his new victims will be young.

You have no evidence so i recommend keeping an eye out till you find something which confirms suspicion otherwise do nothing. Or maybe talk to him and find out his side of the story.

But seeing how you come to this site i assume the types of friends you have are the type who would want a deep backstory even if its untrue.
>>
>>18310247

This. Having an orgasm while being raped can happen easily, does not mean it makes it any more enjoyable. On the contrary, the victims are often even more devastated afterwards, because they often interpret it as having somehow enjoyed it, which is even more miserable because now they often can't even feel like a victim anymore. They often rationalize it as having asked for it, or it being their own fault.

Which is just even more emotional trauma.
>>
>>18311930
What made it rape, he forced her still or something, tied her down?

Also, weird general question but would the flip side of this situation be as offensive to people viewing this or would "sister on brother" molestation be viewed as negligible? By this, I mean older sister using a younger brothers body to experiment and learn.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.