[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Husband wants his freedom back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Nov 2016
>found out husband has been cheating on me for 3 months
>I wanted to divorce but husband said he will do anything to gain my trust back
>henceforth we had GPS tracking on our phones
>husband is not allowed to drink socially with female friends without me
>husband can only have male friends
>husband needs my permission and approval when he wants to hang out by himself
>fast toward to May 2017
>husband still has to do everything to earn my trust back
>recently husband made a friend with a female coworker
>coworker is a little too fucking friendly
>coworker texts husband from 8am to 2am when husband is practically in bed with me
>we hung out once, I dislike her for how she fakes friendliness towards me
>husband wanted to hang out by himself with female coworker and other coworkers yesterday
>husband broke curfew by an hour
>husband barely is even sorry for it
>said he wants freedom and lead back
>I said that either I give up on caring completely or husband has to stick with the anti-cheating program
>husband said he wants a middle ground
>we sort of agreed, slept together
>he uninstalled GPS app
>doesn't respond when I ask him about it

should I just serve him divorce papers? at this point he should just be by himself
>>
Yeah this sounds like it will fail regardless of what you try from now on.
>>
>>18309746
i would serve him the divorce papers.
>>
>>18309760
if this is you, Alex, fuck you

I'm the only person that even fucking cares anymore. You can tell you you love me all day but you'll turn around and shit on what you said with your actions

If you fucking loved me, it wouldn't be so fucking important to have the freedom of "spontaneous hangouts" with Karen. I should have left you when I first found out of that fucking whore Karina
>>
>>18309788

I told him not to put his dick in crazy.

-Caleb
>>
>>18309793
"I told you no cheater deserves a second chance" - Mom
>>
>>18309746
Give it up. Your husband's just shutting down at this point, shutting you out.
Three months was a long ass time to cheat, he'll do it again.
>not even sorry

Just make sure to be careful.
>>
>>18309746
Just divorce his bitch ass. If you live in America, there is literally zero downside to getting a divorce as a woman.
>>
>>18309746
>Cheats on you
>You give him another chance
>Starts showing obvious signs of cheating again
Tell this scumbag to fuck off, OP. The guy has zero self control and isn't someone you want to be the father of your children (assuming you don't already have kids).
Time to give this faggot a lesson on American divorce law so that he'll never be stupid enough to get married and cheat again.
>>
>>18309802
Especially if you love cats and becoming the old hag all the neighborhood kids hate.
>>
>>18309809
>Divorcing a cheater makes you a crazy cat lady
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>18309812
Only desperate men cheat, though. :o(
>>
>>18309822
That's not true at all. Guys (not even just guys, it's more like cheaters in general) cheat for all kinds of stupid reasons. Have you not seen all of the posts on here from guys who supposedly love their gf who does everything for them and who they have good sex with, but they cheat/want to cheat on them because they're bored/tempted/incapable of controlling themselves?
>>
lol what the fuck

neither of you deserve happiness
>>
>>18309746
yes, serve him papers but don't warn the fool and here's a tip for future. Don't fucking take a cheater back unless you are ok with them cheating again and again and again.
>>
>>18309746
>husband broke curfew by an hour
Kek.

I mean you should've broken up with him when he cheated, but I'm still impressed by how you've managed to cuck him to absolute oblivion, well done.
>>
>>18309938
>cucked
yeah he should be able to run wild and free after he fucked up the trust of his wife

besides it would be such a roastie thing if the wife didn't regain trust in her husband after he said he's sorry right? :'( #mgtow
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18309746

This bait was super boring, OP.
>>
>>18309822
Honk
>>
>>18309970
RAAAAAAAPE!!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.