[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is a fucking asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>be me
>18
>very unattractive male specimen (like a 4/10 at best)
>have a very small circle of friends
>all very attractive but were ugly as children (some real glow up shit)
>be my parents
>both very attractive even in their 50s
>feel like absolute genetic disappointment.
>>
>>18309547
ill just keep ranting
>also be me
>antisocial introvert
>never hang out with anyone
>havent gone out of my house for something other than school in over 4 months now
>future. fucking. NEET.
im going to murder myself.
>>
>>18309547
How the fuck do you get to be your own parents!? O_O
>>
>>18309548
>no one ever invites me to hang out.
ive been out with "friends"(literally have 1 actual friend and ive only actually hung out with him.) a record of 5 times in my life cuz thats how rarely i get invited
and i dont know how to invite people to hang out so im stuck in a loop of just studying all the time,watching anime and masturbating.
someone. please. help. me.
>>
God isn't real, sorry.
>>
>>18309558
Where do you live?
>>
>>18309548
Start by getting a job.

Money is a lifechanger
>>
>>18309547
Yah life fucking sucks. Try to become a writer or something, they are usually pretty ugly.
I have self esteem issues as well and feel very ugly. E-hug or whatever, OP, good luck.
>>
>>18309549
ez.
>be born
>be absolute genius
> create time machine at the age of 16
>go back in time and make sure your mom and dad dont meet.
>fuck your mom instead
>never go back into the future.
boom done.
>>
>>18309547
Post your picture and we might be able to help you get your score up.

Honestly mate the average population is ugly and guess what? They find partners as well, don't think it is the end of the world because you lost the genetic lottery.
>>
>>18309565
I'm pretty rich
now what
>>
>>18309559
if he is.
hes a real fucking asshole and the greatest comedian of all time.
>>
>>18309565
i have a job
im a freelance artist.
i make a pretty decent amount definitely more than any of my friends.
doesnt help.
>>
>>18309570
Did you earn your money? It feels way different to spend money you've earned yourself.
Either way... I don't know, what do you wanna do? Spend your money on shit you like.
This actually right now reminded me of Elliot Rodger who probably had a lot of money, bought that BMW and still couldn't get laid.
>>
>>18309566
>become a writer
wish i could mate but ive also been cursed with dysgraphia
>>
>>18309570
Then if you can figure out how to use your resources to be happy, youre not just ugly, youre retarded.

You cant be helped, sorry
>>
>>18309599
WTF that's the best job ever. You should be happy. Spend your money on fun shit. Grow a beard. Idk.
Don't you get to meet cool girls that dig your shit when you are an artist? Go to art galleries or something.
>>
>>18309604
Turn your dysgraphia into experimental psychodelic writing.
>>
>>18309606
*cant
>>
>>18309607
im baby face (only thing that me and my father have in common genetics wise)
i cant grow shit.
but yea galleries are pretty cool if you dont mind pretentious assholes who want to shit all over everything and hipsters who think they know everything.
but other than that i really love my job i work whenever i want/whenever i can sometimes. no boss, dont really NEED cash cuz im 18 and where im from living with your parents until youre 25 is a normal occurrence so its just extra cash for fancy shit,
>>
>>18309612
this post seriously made my night.
thank you for giving me a good laugh
>>
>>18309564
i live in serbia.
>>
cause i have absolutely nothing better to do ill tell you people a little story from my "child"hood
cuz its kinda sad and funny at the same time
>be me
>around 13-14
>have absolutely no friends (still wasnt close to that one guy i mentioned before)
>get invited by some guy in my class to hang out
>im so excited cuz ive never been invited before
>guy who invited me was kind of a dick but i didnt care
>tells me to meet him at the soccer field
>i go to the soccer field.
>no ones there.
>call the guy
>he says they moved to the coffee shop
>i say alright and go to the coffee shop
>no ones there.
>call him back
>he goes on to tell me that he was just fucking with me and that no one would really want to hang out with me.
good times
>>
>>18309548
Dude, unless you love yourself others can't love you .. might sound downright silly, but it's a fact. You have overwhelming self-esteem issues, but these can be overcome with professional help. Get it!
>>
>>18309682
i like myself
well i like my personality
i like who i am
problem is other people dont
>>
>be attractive and tall, puberty to thank and good genes
>be fat as a kid and teen, severely bullied physically and mentally
>prank called everyday - developed fear of using phone, can't pick up unknown or private caller at all, egged house almost every week - fear of going outside, fear of making friends or relationships - these group of kids pretended to be my friend "for lulz" and then ended up emotionally destroying me, was institutionalized for 4 months after suicide attempt at house, developed mild schizophrenia, no one came to support me, people from my school laughed at me and called me a pussy, parents said they were "disappointed", this kind of shit just made me hate people even more, I mean why, why would you say those kind of things to a teenager. why?
>hang out in the restroom for three years of high school, ditch school because bullied - fail high school; people call me stupid, afraid to tell people I was bullied because they might emotionally manipulate me, was known as "dumb mute"
>become a dumb mute around people, lash out and can't make any relationships because of fear
>25 yo virgin (I guess that's a social stigma?), no social media, job as handling storage in the back
>can't make friends with anybody, scared of being betrayed or being stabbed in the back
>a girl hits on me I ignore her because of fear, literally walk away
>a guy tries to be my friend, become a dumb mute and pretend he's not there
>try to be a normal person, cannot, can feel a burning sensation in the back of my head and lots of headache pains
>can't make friends with gamers because they are scared of me, don't want to make friends with chads and stacies because I'm scared of them
>just go to the gym, work, play video games, and sleep
>one contact on my phone, brother

I know it's wrong to complain about life when there are starving children and dying children in war torn countries, but why did people have to pick on me? why did no one stand up for me? why did I have to suffer
>>
>>18309707
Maybe you just missed someone in your life telling you to stand up for yourself. My dad always told me that when I was younger. SURE, I hit a guy over the head with a chair and had him hospitalized. But hey, no self esteem issues.

It's probably too late for you, don't know, I'm no expert. But maybe you can still give being confident a try? Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>>18309707
its not wrong to complain about life.
even if your problems are small everyone has their struggle and you have the right to complain about them
however, yea your childhood was fucked up but youre like a neet by choice.
>>
>>18309566
>tfw ugly and a shit writer
A-at least I'm good at math.. I could become a programmer or engineer. They seem a bit uglier than average
>>
>>18309707

I'm a lady, but I relate. I don't know how to help since I'm in a similar situation but I care and I think people would if you give them a chance. It's hard to know who to trust though.
>>
post a picture of yourself OP, I bet you're not badlooking and just have self image issues
>>
>>18309707

Because sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. You haven't.
>>
>>18309684
Good, keep liking yourself and stop trying so hard to impress those around you. Believe me I was a self-conscious socially paranoid introvert throughout middle and high school and blamed it on not having friends. Having lots of friends is really not all that great, once I got to college I started making way more friends and at times I felt more drained having their problems dumped on top of mine than I ever did staying home by myself all the time. However, I also tried becoming more optimistic and approaching myself with a more positive tone and it made me feel way better than all my friends did combined. Feeling good about who you are is the key to having a good life because believe it or not happiness IS manufactured. Start acting more confident in yourself and people will find themselves gravitating towards you more. Don't sit around and feel sorry for yourself because there is no shortage of negative whiners in the world
>>
>>18309547
boohoo. welcome to the club you crybaby
>>
Both my parents have bigger hands and arms than me, father is 5 cm taller
It is fucking unfair
>>
Quite a lot of people look like shit in their teens. Part of it is actually looking like shit, the rest of it can be down to a directionless sense of style and poor self esteem.

Like I was not destined to be an attractive teenager. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's that I started to look like a man instead of a chubby androgynous spotty greasy thing with gelled hair. Exercise helped, learning how to dress myself helped. I'd say my most attractive age was my mid to late 20's. At that age I looked quite a lot like I do now, except more youthful and with decently defined musculature.

Now I'm in my mid 30's and I've got some grey hair, bit of a beer belly, greying in my beard, arms, hands, back, shoulders are all bigger, but it is a bit more of a dad bod rather than an athletic one.

I see some pictures of me as a teenager and I don't wish for that again. Some pictures of me around 19-21 I like because I can see the man I was going to grow into, but these are good pictures rather than average ones and I know I was still another year or so off having the desired impact on women I'd eventually develop.
>>
File: 0.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>18309547
OP, this isn't very much related to your situation, but I hope this testimony might help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmY2yZU_CGk
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.