[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wanna express myself to a full extent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 6254266.jpg (31KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
6254266.jpg
31KB, 300x293px
Sometimes, when either arguing, or trying to come up with something while doing some shit, I formulate a really clear idea in my mind. But the problems arise when I try to bring it to life: tell a strong point, write shit on paper, etc.

What should I fucking do with this
>>
Stop trying to argue with people first. Nothing ever gets resolved when people are angry. People who are worked up are unable to change their view on things, because anger. You need to try discussing instead of arguing points that nobody listens to.

Also you should interact with people more so you know how to articulate ideas. If you spend most of your time by yourself, you start thinking abstractly and that doesn't help when talking to other people.
>>
same boat. also trying to talk vs. typing is a cesspool of bad wording. I try making a mindmap of what i want to say and systematically go about how to say each aspect. doesn't /fix/ it but it helps
>>
>>18309546
I don't always argue, I just sometimes can't English properly.

I also don't really understand how should I interact with people. I can come up only with like three to four topics that might actually interest them.
>>
>>18309576
Bingo. To be able to talk to people doesn't mean you memorize lots of random topics. You need to go out and do things and experience things you're interested in, and that way you will have conversation topics you don't have to stress about. You will also be able to articulate your ideas better if you practice talking.

Example:
A: what are your hobbies?
B: Oh i really like botany
A: Wow that's cool, so you have a garden?
B: yeah i grow lilacs and tulips
A:what's your favorite?

Blah blah blah, see it is not so hard. Do you have hobbies at all?
>>
>>18309614
I usually like discussing music, movies and video games. That's three topics I usually talk about honestly. Sometimes we talk a bit about technology and local politics, but I can't stretch that for sure, especially the latter one.

Bout the hobbies: I (at least try to) learn programming and art, but noone who I talk with are interested in those.

Also, sometimes I just hang in the middle of the talk with having the idea but not knowing how to tell that without sounding like a retard.
>>
You gotta practice, bro. That's all there is to it. Stuff gets jumbled up, when it's up in the head.

The problem is that the 'clear' ideas ain't really so clear. That's your brain tricking you into thinking you've got a grasp on it, because you've got a net of associated concepts that is seemingly infinite because one thought leads to another.

Don't just think the words you want to say. Put it into WORDS words. Speak it aloud. Write that shit down.

Until your forced to put your thoughts in a concrete, tangible form, they will remain seemingly perfect in your head.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.