[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
I am 23, have wasted 3 years of my life. I do not know what to do. I have spent days/weeks/months obsessing over what I should do with my life only to lead myself into an exhausted mental state from over analyzing everything. I haven't been on here in a while and only came here because I don't know where else to ask this.

How do I just move forward?
I have started eating very healthy, working out , microdosing cannabis, drinking a lot of water and everything but still struggle from indecision/fear.. I feel unable to act on anything because my mind is stuck on the big picture of things rather than the moment.

What can I do to figure out my passion/purpose and what can I do to better my life.

My GF wants me to change as do I. Both of us are ready for me to end my joblessness/apathetic life.
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
>>18309448
Hey OP.
Just try to think about what you want your life to be in like 10 years, don't think about the way to get there.
Maybe you'll have some image of a little house with a wife and a couple of kids. Maybe you just want to explore the world.
If you want the first one, just try to find any job you seem to like, get some savings. Rent maybe a small house, marry your GF, make kids, just start, don't overthink it. Let go of control, embrace the moment. You'll feel much better.
If you want to explore or something like that, just find some temporary jobs, save the money and buy a ticket to anywhere. Explore (insert country of choice), maybe after you run out of money, find some small temporary jobs (bartender or something like that) and buy your next ticket. Just living on the edge and go with the flow.
Don't stress, it doesn't help mate.
>>
>>18309448
STOP.

Just stop, right now. You are not lost, you just think you are.

Just take 10 seconds to stop. Stop worrying, stop thinking about anything beyond this exact moment.

Your only purpose is whatever the hell you want it to be, and nothing else.

Ask yourself one of two questions:

>What do I want to do?
>Where do I want to be?

Answer it as simply as possible.

Do you not have a simple answer?

STOP. Stop overthinking it, and come up with the simplest thing possible.

Family?
Sex?
House?
Education?
Travel?
Religion?

Now think, "What is ONE step I can towards my goal?" As soon as you find yourself making a whole plan, STOP. What is your first step?
>>
>>18309472
This actually
>>
>>18309472
make friends, but I don't know what that first step is. I don't really know how to find local guys like me. It was so much easier back in school.
>>
>>18309521
Well you got me there. Thats the one thing Im still trying to figure out how to do, myself
>>
>>18309534
>>18309521
Thats what I'm working on aswell, I think you just need to join some social groups or clubs like archery or something and meet people at those.

I'm in a new city and know very few people and I work around people all over twice my age with wives and kids who dont even live in the same city as me so I can't really make friends there. I started playing magic the gathering at the local shop and managed to make some friends there. I'm also thinking about joining some rock climbing group or something to meet people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.