[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to say to a shy qt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Natural beauty.jpg (77KB, 560x841px) Image search: [Google]
Natural beauty.jpg
77KB, 560x841px
So there is this cute shy girl at my new job
She's a total sweetheart who doesnt wear any makeup (i prefer this)wich is rare these days,wich is a shame. id say she is slightly above average looking like me .she's also short while im tall .
Its not like im too nervous to talk to her because we've talked before, the problem is that i dont really know what to say to her
Any advice?
Thanks in advance people.
>>
>>18309356

You realize that the pic you put up of the """natural beauty""" the chick has makeup on?
>>
>>
>>18309356
With a woman like that? Pure natural speech. There is no trick there is no smooth talking. Girls like that will zero in on that shit quick. I know because I'm dating one.
Just be straight honest. I like you, I think you're nice/cute/whatever, wanna go out sometime, etc. That's your best bet.
>>
>>18309378

this. If she's not slathering her face with makeup, she mostly likely won't tolerate fake bullshit. She seems like a qt, anon. Gather your balls and strike up a conversation with her. Start with how's your day going?
>>
File: grid-cell-4393-1448921484-14.jpg (74KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-4393-1448921484-14.jpg
74KB, 625x625px
>>18309362
Well its just the lipstick right? This pic is better
>>18309374
Still prefer none at all desu,but i can tolerate "natural" makeup
>>18309378
>Girls like that will zero in on that shit quick
I think you have shy girls confused with uppity ones
>>
>>18309486

>Well its just the lipstick right?

HA. nono, the chick in the OP photo is wearing foundation, concealer, blush, contour definition, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick.

>This pic is better

Yes, this one I'm convinced she's wearing no makeup.
>>
>>18309499
>the chick in the OP photo is wearing foundation, concealer, blush, contour definition, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick.
>knowing this much about makeup
You're gay right?
Genuine question
>>
>>18309504

I'm a chick lol. We do exist here
>>
>>18309486

>eyeliner
>powder to give a dewy look
>half certain her brows have been shaded too

Silly boys....
>>
>>18309520

lol they're easily fooled.
>>
>>18309504
girl here as well, this girl is wearing a full face of light makeup like the other poster said. lmao she has a coral/brown tinted blush and there's an obvious brown eyeshadow too. Noone wakes up looking like that

girl's hot though.
>>
>>18309356
Nothing, you work together. Focus on your job.
>>
>>18309362
kek, have a friend who is equally clueless, I had to explain to him that transparent pantyhose existed and that girl's legs weren't that naturally shiny
>>
>>18309535

>you work together.
>Focus on your job.
LOL you win anon.
>>
>>18309506
tits or GTFO
>>
>>18309356
Just wait until you will be alone with her somewhere (coffe break?) and ask her if she has plans on the weekend. Before she has chance to reply, say her you have two free tickets to something. Or just ask her on date.

>>18309561
I really wish this meme would die so we could actually talk to qties here without them having to hide.
>>
>>18309486
Shy girl who actually 100% sounds like what you described in the op here. I'd say that he's actually right. I prefer people to be genuine with me if they're actually trying to get to know me because I'd feel more comfortable with getting closer if they're more open first. Obviously don't tell her about your 6th toe on the first date or anything, but not acting like a fag and trying to smooth talk her super hard would help a lot because she's probably a bit wary and cautious.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.