[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to break up with someone that lives with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I'm for sure going to break up with my girlfriend. I just want to get any advice I can from you guys. I'm typically the one who gets dumped, not the other way around.

Because of the living situation this is going to be messy. She lives in my house. She has been for the past 4 months.

We have been dating for over three years. Here are a few odd details that are going to make things awkward.

>she owes me a grand
>she has furniture in my house (honestly I don't care if she takes it but then I'll probably have to help her dad move it out and that's gonna be hella awkward)
>she has house and Mail keys
>she has a bunch of junk in my house

How do I handle all this stuff? I mean I can't really kick her out immediately but I don't want her in my house after we break up.
>>
>she owes me a grand
If you break up with her before she pays you back, you will never see that money. This is a fact of life you will have to accept.

>she has furniture in my house (honestly I don't care if she takes it but then I'll probably have to help her dad move it out and that's gonna be hella awkward)
Have someone help her move out while you're not home.

>she has house and Mail keys
Changing the locks is the only way to be sure she can't get back in.

>she has a bunch of junk in my house
If nobody helps her move it out, throw it all in boxes and stick it out on the porch. After some time if she hasn't come to get it, into the dumpster it goes.
>>
Just curious, why do you want to break up?
>>
>>18309247
take a xanny and tell her to gtfo
>>
>>18309249
I'm paranoid she's gonna fuck with my shit if I'm not there though. Or take things that aren't hers.

>>18309269
I'm not attracted to her anymore and she has no respect towards me or the house.
>>
Is she reasonable or a crazy bitch? Since you want to break up, Im assuming the latter
>>
>>18309317
She's not psycho but she doesn't handle her emotions well.
>>
>>18309326
That's all women, bro
>>
>>18309247
You could probably reasonably work out a deal that you'll sqaure the debt if she leaves some furniture behind.
>>
>>18309310
>I'm not attracted to her anymore

Why not?
>>
>>18309269
>>18309484
It doesn't matter.

>>18309310
Then you have no choice but to be present for the awkward moving out. Just keep in mind it's a small price to pay for ridding yourself of a crappy girlfriend/roommate who is dragging you down.

Also, take pics/document everything and try to have a friend present with you. It never hurts to have witnesses and evidence on the off chance that she does some crazy shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.