[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel pain suddenly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Girl related. Bullet points:
>Said she loved me. Fell for it.
>Hooked up with other guys in our getting to know each other phase.
>Told me she'd never stop her excessive drinking.
>Told me she would.
>Said she got me a birthday present but didn't give it to me because I seemed sad.
>Wanted to fuck me after dumping her ex who I was friends with. I refused.
>Lied so many times about trivial and big things.
>Abusive and very rude when drunk.
>I was nice to her even after the fact and let her be,
>She started bringing the guy to our mutual place of work everyday almost and ordering food that she knew I'd have to make.
>One day even told me to "fuck off" when I asked her to do something politely. Got reprimanded for it, but still hurt.
>Been incredibly mean and disrespectful since February towards me and all I've done is be polite.
>My self esteem is taking a beating...
And finally fucked some random on valentines day*(now they're dating happily) and here I a four months later, feeling like shit and occasionally thinking about her. I know these things take time, but my past girls it wasn't this painful/ Maybe because things ended with respect and deceny towards each other, while this one has gone out of her way to rub it in my face. I immediately blocked her number/stopped talking to her; but unfortunately I work with her and her friends. I know I can do better, but dating is difficult for me(hence why I gave her the time of day to start with) and it's hard to think of finding a nice and decent girl; when I have to get through this first. I'm not sure if I'm even asking for "Advice", I just want to not care. The last two months have been easy, but for some reason this week it's been on my mind a lot. Help?
>>
>>18309187
Take some initiative man. You let a girl walk all over you, didn't fuck her cuz why? Who cared about what she lied to you about? It doesn't sound like you were in a relationship cuz you were too pussy to pull the trigger, and you sound like an autist who would have reacted poorly if she'd been upfront with you that she wasn't going to wait for you to get your head out of your ass. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take some responsibility, and don't let some hot bitch with nice tits jerk you around. Be the man they chase, not the one they wipe their ass with
>>
>>18309217
I didn't pull the trigger because he personality was terrifying(and I got proven right on that in the end), I don't want to date someone for the sake of dating. I have taken responsibility and have been working on improving myself in order to find that better girl that I want. And yeah, I feel sorry for myself about it all at times too. Not dating her isn't the end of the world and a part of me feels relief in her mask coming off when she finally stopped pretending to "match" me personality wise. I'm just struggling to understand why she lied from day 1, instead of just being honest and working with me. Only to end up as you put it, shitting all over me when she didn't get what she wanted immediately.
>>
>>18309187

Maybe she's doing all of those things BECAUSE you're so polite and decent with her. As in, she's not getting the response she wants from you. Which is why she is going out of her way to rub it in your face so much.

If I were you I'd just fuck with her by being polite but making sure she sees no emotions whenever I see or talk to her, that way she won't ever find out if she's getting to me or not. But it doesn't sound like you're capable of that. If you're gonna be a bitch about this then go full bitch and get a different job where she can't get to you easily.

You could ask her to leave you alone and she either will, or she won't. 50/50 I guess.
>>
>>18309251
She texted me once already looking to start drama and I simply ignored the text and then blocked her number, whereas before I didn't block her because I hate burning bridges. AS for my job, I don't want to quit it; I've earned a great wage there and get along well with everyone. Quitting over a girl, and especially one that I didn't even date isn't sensible to me. I survived the initial emotional turmoil months ago and didn't quit, there's no reason for me to do so now.

As for not getting a response from me, why does it even matter? She lied plenty of times and gave me unease in pretending to be someone that she isn't. She has a new bf and things are great, why not just enjoy it then and stop being so rude?
>>
>>18309187
It's time to move on, man.

The relationship didn't work out because you fucked it up. Now, you've been trying to repair the damage, but there's nothing left to save.

Nobody can say you didn't attempt civility, albiet without success.

My advice would be to turn off your ego and take the loss on this one.

She's gonna keep doing her little skit because she knows you're weak enough to give two fucks about her meaningless opinion.

My advice would be to:
1) Pull her titty out of your mouth
2) Stop worrying about the lousy bitch
3) Focus on your own motherfucking self
>>
>>18309299
That's the thing. How do I turn it off? By telling myself that she's garbage? If that's the case, then why did I ever like her? I can't lie to myself about it in order to get back to neutral. The things she does,.does bother me. The whole "I love you" to suddenly just being cold and disrespectful is insane. I've never gone full retard like that when a girl rejects/dumps me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.