[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nothing to live for. Depression made me lethargic for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Edouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé.jpg (22KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Edouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé.jpg
22KB, 300x260px
I have nothing to live for.
Depression made me lethargic for years and I have a huge employment gap.
I've been NEET for years and years and years and it just engulfed me in shit.

Nobody will ever hire me even for a minimum wage job.
I'm homely from neglecting my appearance for years, all of my teeth are rotten.
I have no money for a haircut or decent clothes for any interviews, let alone go outside.

Nobody gives a shit, the government won't help me find a job they just prevent me from killing myself? They give a little bit of that money in social service and keep the rest for their pocket, its barely enough to pick up the phone.
What's the fucking point? Suicide prevention Lifeline is such bullshit.
>>
>>18308803
>Nobody will ever hire me even for a minimum wage job.
I'm homely from neglecting my appearance for years, all of my teeth are rotten.
I have no money for a haircut or decent clothes for any interviews, let alone go outside.Nobody gives a shit, the government won't help me find a job

Rock bottom. It can only go up from now. 8h a day you go searching for a job - make that your job. Also wash up and tidy yourself first, you'll feel way better.
>>
>>18308803
here ya go, give this a spin.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
I was like you before: low confidence, victimizing myself for pity, claiming depression everytime something hard hit me then resorting back to my bad habits until people said it was too late for me to change and become a responsible adult.

After hitting absolute rock bottom; being homeless, I realized I had nothing to lose. I applied for a job at McDonalds, full-time, tiring, but kept my mind occupied. I slept at a public library until I could rent out a motel, which was for a month sleeping there, of course the first few weeks I was still a whiny bitch and gave up trying to read books and think of a future for myself.

Eventually I went to my local community college and I'm studying mechanical engineering; so far I've passed with A's in all my classes, and I'm hoping I could use my sob story to get into a four year with a free ride, most likely not possible. Started going to church again and reconnected with my family, they told me I could move in with them, but I'm seeing if I could continue being independent and show them I can be responsible with my life.

But life is getting better, I've lost a lot of weight and made good friends, and I'm sure I'll get into a decent school; finding a career in that field will be tough but I got nothing left to lose.
>>
>>18308803
>What's the fucking point?
Half-life 3?

I can't think of any serious goals.
>>
>>18309168
well done !
>>
>>18308803
>What's the fucking point? Suicide prevention Lifeline is such bullshit.

It's bullshit because they don't to tell you the truth; you are fucked. I've made it out of NEET straight into wageslavery. It's only marginally better.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.