[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only flirt when Im drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

so theres a qt who i really like flirting with but im super shit and flirting. I found that everytime I get drunk and flirt she really loves it and sends me nudes and whatnot. I want to know how to flirt like I'm drunk all the time without actually being drunk all the time. Im scared shes gonna turn me into an alcoholic
>>
become a casual alcoholic, no really.

Ive been doing it for the last 2 months and ive gotten laid more times in these 2 months than my whole life before.
>>
>>18308660
How shit about yourself do you feel when your sober though. I feel like I'll go from casual alcoholic to hardcore alcoholic very quickly.
>>
>>18308617
do you have logs of what you say to her when drunk

it's mostly context sensitive but poring over what you say when drunk can help you out
>>
>>18308705
Nah it's always over Snapchat
>>
There is no difference between the two states except in your mind. Somehow you've convinced yourself that it's ok when you are drunk so you are using that as an excuse to yourself, this is in essence called a neurosis.
The way to fix it is quite easy but it'll seem difficult. You have to realize that there is no difference and just appropriate the person you think you are when you are drunk into the sober you.
>>
>>18309494
So how do I do that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.