[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is height the only thing that matters to women /adv/? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1488734181158.png (6KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488734181158.png
6KB, 600x450px
Why is height the only thing that matters to women /adv/?
And more importantly, why do they always try to pretend like it doesn't when they're called out on it?
>>
>>18308417
People have hard requirements to even consider you as dating material and if you pass them, then you are evaluated as a package and of your overall rating pass certain value, they will keep dating you.

For example my hard criteria for partner is:
fertile
biological female
not disabled
lools like human
wanna have kids
not fat

And if you are midged, chances of girls willing to date you are low. And they wont tell simply because nobody wants to be seen as shallow person. But in reality everybody is kinda shallow. You wouldnt date girl who has ass instead of face too.

Now go try to find girl who doesnt care about heigth or go back to >>>/fit/ spam manlet memes.
>>
Why are you so worried about it? Height hasn't restricted me at all when it comes to women and I'm only 5'9. To answer ur second question its so they don't seem shallow
>>
>>18308417
I'm 6'4 and never had a gf so obviously that's not true. My wang is 5 inches. We all have stuff we're insecure about but don't blame something you can't control as your reason for not achieving something. That's the easy way out
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18308417
>narcissist who finds nothing wrong with yourself other than your height
>probably closet babby who finds comfort in stroking this idea
>but reality is there are issues that you automatically ignore for favor of the height meme
>projecting your insecurity onto all women
>actually being that much of an autist to call out a girl for it
>failing to see the problem with that
>failing to respect her as a human being

Anons who're obsessed about their heights are annoying. At my school I regularly see men and women close in height dating...by god, I literally saw a taller girl with a shorter boy today.

It's like people like you have regressed into this primitive state where the world revolves around size. It does to an extent but that's only 0-25% of what makes men attractive, it really depends on the girl and how much else the dude has going on.
>>
Is a 6'9" or taller guy too much to ask?
>>
As a woman I genuinely don't care about height what-so-ever. My first boyfriend was 5'4, my ex was 6'4.
If I'm in to someone and they're the same size as me or smaller (even though I'm 5'3 and I don't meet many man smaller than me) why would I put their height as a negative, it's never going to effect their personality.
>>
File: 1492187998537.jpg (19KB, 293x289px) Image search: [Google]
1492187998537.jpg
19KB, 293x289px
>>18308536
>height is ONLY a quarter of your overall attractiveness
Oh, if THAT'S all...
>>
As an above average height woman the difference between me and a 6'0 guy is very little. Imagine how it would feel the other way around where men find you less feminine and won't talk to you if you're even slightly taller than average. Height affects everyone and sometimes your height will make the majority of people around not want to date you. You have to keep trying to find that one person who doesn't feel that way and try to remain confident/work your stuff despite the hate.
>>
>>18308417
When you start off your post with a total falsehood, it invalidates everything.

Try again. You are wrong. 100% scientifically proven wrong. Besides you're not even asking foe advice, go whine on /r9k/ about how you are the best guy in the world but are a kissless virgin because of your height.
>>
Fuck off back to /r9k/. You clearly are not interested in solving your problems but only want to whine and blame others.
>>
>>18308541
Biologically, yes.
Unless you like sharing the same man with thousands of women at once
>>
>>18308549
Same here. I dont really care about a man's height. face, weight and overall attitude are more important things. OP stop thinking all women want the same thing and be more confident in yourself. Also stop visiting /r9k/ and talk with a lot of people irl, not online
>>
>>18308417
I want someone taller than me. I dislike feeling bigger than my boyfriend, it makes me feel unfeminine.
I am 5'6", I have dated guys who were 5'8" and guys who were 6'8". Anything in between would be fine.
It is not a huge issue for most girls.
>>
My dad is 5'3" and has a small dick, but had enough of a personality and a muscular body that he worked hard to maintain that he slayed pussy.
You CAN do it, OP. You simply choose not to.
>>
OP either shitted out his post and left back to /r9k/ or is reading through the replies crying and getting btfo.
>>
>>18308634
Oh Yes....the Just World Fallacy.
>>
>>18308417

Natural selection has obviously failed to weed out the manlet genes, so they must still be getting laid. Time to lay your issues at a different doorstep.
>>
Some care, most don't.

Here's the kicker: most women ARE turned off by short guys with massive insecurities more than they are your actual height.
>>
>>18308735
>just world meme

It's more than obvious your mind has been tainted by /r9k/. You have two options: stop going on /r9k/ and man up, or get out of here and continue to wallow in self-pity at /r9k/.
>>
A) false
B) some people have preferences, and sometimes you'll be in a place where an overwhelming amount of women prefer men that aren't you. Like if you're white at an all black college or something, or if you're fat and anywhere
C) people don't like being called out on their bullshit. If a girl got upset with you because she wanted to date you but you don't want her because her tits aren't big enough, are you really gonna be able to tell her that to her face? Wouldn't you say something less inflammatory, like "oh I only see you as a friend," or "I'm not dating right now" or some other bullshit answer
>>
>>18308417
You mean dick height?>>18308735
>>
>>18308417
I hope the mods of adv die of cancer.
>>
I dont think that is true at all. Girls definitely prefer a taller man but take this anecdote into account...

I am 6'2", in pretty good shape and I am handsome...however Ihave a very masculine face. I have a greek nose, black eye brows and a strong jawline and brow ridge. Basically Chabal the French rugby player. Lots of girls prefer the more delicate, feminine features like Scandinavian men have for instance.

One of my good buddies I used to bar hop with was about 5'8" and he had blue eyes, aquiline nose etc. He basically looked like Ryan Gosling Jr. He standing next to me, made me look luie an extra alpha badass. You would think, stereotypically most girls would go for me...not even close 9/10 times the hottest chick from a group would go for him over me. Some girls preferred me but they had to be into a distinct type of dude. Tall dark and handsone. I think that shit died out in the 90's. The new preference is blonde, blue eyed baby face type dudes. Its been happening since Orlando Bloom was in LOTR.

I fuckin hate it.
>>
>>18308502
>At all
You mean not yet.
>>
>>18308518
Can confirm I'm 6'5 with a thick 8 incher but i have gyno and I'm poor. Also never had a gf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.