[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do now? [One more pic in comments]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: camwil1.png (47KB, 657x703px) Image search: [Google]
camwil1.png
47KB, 657x703px
What to do now? [One more pic in comments]
>>
>>18308222
Congrats on showing her you ave no life. Nice trips though.
>>
File: camwil2.png (47KB, 678x701px) Image search: [Google]
camwil2.png
47KB, 678x701px
>>
>>18308232
What do you mean "nice trips"?
>>
Don't ask her what to do, tell her what to do. Not "y-you decide". Say "Let's go see a movie on x-day"
>>
>>18308273
This is so fucking stupid. Why do we have to play all of these mind games and shit around people to make them think we're super badass?
>>
>>18308284
?? It's not a mind game. Worst thing she says is that she is busy, then you pick another day.
>>
>>18308284
men and women are different, learn to live with it
>>
>>18308222
good job at show us her name
>>
>>18308390
showing*
>>
>>18308233
dude. cool with that u dont wanna hang out with me shit. women hate that shit and when you say it they're gonna think yeah maybe i dnt wanna hang out maybe i should tell him
>>
>>18308249
when you make a post its comes with an ID number, the last 3 digits of yours were the same, triplets or trips.

it means literally nothing but hey, nice trips
>>
>>18308284
Youre a genuine asshole you now that?

>come to advice board
>argue with advice
>>
Femanon here.
OP, this conversation for me as a woman is just full of red flags.
"i had movie tickets laying around forever' - if I had movie tickets I'd use them up in a week. You shown her that that you either don't care about cuture or you're antisocial and have no friends to go to the movies with.

"I've got nothing to do all day" - WHAT KIND OF PERSON SAYS THAT. Like what adult human being has nothing to do, even when I don't work I have hobbys, books to read, movies to watch, games to play, home repairs to do, friends to see, errands to run, windows to clean. A person that has nothing to do yet has movie tickets laying around since forever just creams "BORING AND PASSIVE" to me.

"If you don't want to hang out just tell me" - okay I get why you said that but this comes off so passive-aggressive and clingy and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't respond at all. I know I wouldn't.

You just presented yourself in a horrible light OP and I guess all you can do by now is let it go and do better next time.
>>
>>18308740
I think the movie tickets is a normal thing to say but I do agree that you made yourself way too available OP - it doesn't matter that you don't have anything to do all day, but stating it over and over again makes it seem like you are waiting for her to make your life fun. Eg you could've said "let me know what time works for you" instead of again saying that you have nothing going on. She hasn't forgotten that you said half a minute earlier that you were free that day.

Also the "If you don't want to hang out" is REALLY passive aggressive. It implies that you have very strong ideas about how women tend to ghost or beat around the bush. And even if those are your experiences, then it's understandable that you're wary, but she's not responsible for your shitty former attempts and doesn't deserve a negative approach because of it. She said/did nothing at all to make it seem like she does not want to spend time with you, so don't show that you are still seriously considering that she might not. It shows insecurity and distrust. You also push her into a negative expectation. Now the best that's left for her to do is defy your bad expectations - yay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.