[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was staying over my older female cousin's house. Our mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I was staying over my older female cousin's house. Our mutual uncle died and it was in her city. I've been down on my luck lately and she and I had a big fight over my life choices. I felt like she was being too judgmental. Woman kept putting me down during my entire stay there.

Problem is I left a very nice pair of leather shoes at her house. I want to get it back, not necessarily to apologize to her.

How do I do this?
>>
>>18308035

Are you going to meet for your uncle's funeral or is it too late for that?
>>
>>18308043
After that. It's been a month. I'm back in my city.

I seriously have no choice but to ask her to courier it to me.
>>
>>18308035
Dude, just head over, give her bring some beer. Say that you just want to talk about your dead uncle.
Get wasted all night with her. Get your shoes and leave.
You don't have to apologize, just say that you wanna bury the hatchet.
>>
>>18308047
The fight got pretty intense. Shit hit the fan when I was about to leave.

We were supposed to eat at a restaurant around the block at 4 because my flight was at 7. I was just so fucking pissed at that point I went by myself. Ate, turned off my cell, went back and found her just steaming.

I told her I needed to get something so I went out and forgot to turn my cell on. She flipped out berating me from what she thought were bad choices, pointed her finger at me, threatened me about not letting me stay at her house anymore (including her entire side of the family).

I just rolled my eyes since I didn't want to get into an argument but she was pissed I wasn't going to apologize. I just told her I wanted my stuff so I could leave. So she "threw" me out of the house i.e. I got my stuff and left. Later, she told me to think about her "advice" in a teary voice. I told her she was commenting too much and while it was good intentioned, it was misplaced. She told me sarastically, well it's your life yada yada. As I was about to leave, I saw her like she was crying.

She blocked me from FB the following morning.

I really want my shoes back though. They're Allen Edmonds. I just hope she hasn't thrown them out yet
>>
>>18308059
Bring some beer over, her favorite kind. Say you wanna be friends.
She really wants to help you but you're putting her in an awkward situation. Just tell her that you guys outta at least be on speaking terms. Tell her its no big deal, play it cool.
Sit down drink with her and just talk about anything but what happened.
If she brings it up, say it was no biggie. Say that you don't want to make it a thing.

There's a lot of diplomatic routes you can take to mend this relationship.
>>
>>18308073
She's in a different city.

I have absolutely no doubt she's going to try to wring some sort of apology from me and give me a sermon. I don't want to.
>>
>>18308082
Do you really want to not be around this chick anymore?
If that's the case just tell her you left your shoes at her place and she'll send them back to you.

Why?
Because it sounds like she wants you guys to be on good terms.

All I'm saying is just try and be cool with her. Life is really shitty, it helps to have friends. If nothing else but to keep you company.
>>
>>18308083
Well, the way I left was a sort of "fuck you I don't need your shit" walk out and she blocked me on FB. I think she's waiting me out to hear me apologize and maybe taking my shoes as a ransom.

Idk, I just think your scenario's unlikely. I've known her since we were little and she's a bit of a bitch. She's got a husband who's a nerd and a pushover who she bullies to get whatever she wants and he's pussywhipped enough to just take it. She tried to do the same with me it's just that I don't take bullshit.
>>
>>18308098
Well then it sounds like you've made up your mind already on the matter.
You're shoes aren't worth your dignity, so just let it go.
>>
>>18308108
Maybe I can just apologize to her, go along with her sermon, ask her to mail me my shoes, then text her I was only kidding I just wanted my shoes?
>>
>>18308112
Yea that would work.
>>
Do you have any relatives in her town?
Ask them to go get your shoes at her place and mail them to you. Send your cousin a text to let her know that someone is going to pick the shoes up. After that, text your cousin, thank her for helping and tell her you are sorry that you two argued.
>>
you ask the husband to post them as the cousin is too distraught and you don't want to disturb her., etc...
>>
>>18308119
Yeah, her mom (my aunt) who lives pretty near.

>>18308122
The guy's pussywhipped. If she finds out he helped me, he's fucked (in the metaphorical sense).

>>18308115
I'm terrible at acting though. My bullshit tolerance is extremely low. I fear I'll go Ross after he and Rachel had makeup sex and she was telling her he just needed to grow up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.